An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Broke Daughters & Sons Of St. Dominic (Prayers For Debt Relief

brandelynmarie

brandelynmarie

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WMEmEwReHiM/SZSkkyu62yI/AAAAAAAAAOQ/8ec7iuIHVp0/s400/St.+Catherine+de+Ricci.jpg[/img]

"Gather up all your worries and make a bundle of them and throw them all into the most holy wounds of Christ."

-St. Catherine de Ricci

Edited by brandelynmarie

brandelynmarie

[u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][b]Broke Daughters & Sons of St. Dominic[/b][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]brandelynmarie[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Lil'Nun[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Gemma_Kateri[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TheresaThoma[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Strictlyinkblot [/font][/color]
JessicaKoch
cmariadiaz
HopefulBride
MessorCarus
Divinemercy9999
EmilyAnn
she_who_is_not
KaytePostle

brandelynmarie

St. Rafka, pray for us!

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_32DhmSFDBiQ/TDuMwec_6ZI/AAAAAAAAADw/JiRJIwVA7Cc/s400/rafka.jpg[/img]

brandelynmarie

Blessed Mariam of Jesus Crucified, pray for us!

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kEFTmMk3e5c/TC_nKqgXIpI/AAAAAAAACDo/qyCTMrz2FrY/s400/Blessed_Miriam_Baouardy.jpg[/img]

[u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][b]Broke Daughters & Sons of St. Dominic[/b][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Strictlyinkblot [/font][/color]
JessicaKoch
cmariadiaz
HopefulBride
MessorCarus
Divinemercy9999
EmilyAnn
she_who_is_not
KaytePostle

Strictlyinkblot

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OZEW1KPpFOI/SaKvq5O7vtI/AAAAAAAABm0/PJhYks1Bnpk/s400/Polycarp.jpg[/img]

St. Polycarp, pray for us

brandelynmarie

O God, it is You alone I love,
You alone I follow,
You alone I seek,
You alone I am ready to serve.

Heal and open my ears
that I may hear Your voice.
Heal and open my eyes
that I may see Your will.

Tell my where to look
that I may see You,
and I will place my hope
in doing Your will.

Amen. St. Augustine

[img]http://www.stclareseeds.com/images/poorclares/stclare6.jpg[/img]

Edited by brandelynmarie

MarysLittleFlower

Not sure if God is calling me, but if He is, I have many debts to pay off... :)

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus nunc et in hora mortis nostrae, Amen.+

[u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][b]Broke Daughters & Sons of St. Dominic[/b][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u]

JessicaKoch
cmariadiaz
HopefulBride
MessorCarus
Divinemercy9999
EmilyAnn
she_who_is_not
KaytePostle
MarysLittleFlower

• 3 weeks later...

St. Joseph, pray for us, that the Broke Daughters and Sons of St. Dominic can pay off their debts. Help them aspire to join you and all the angels and saints with Our Lord in heaven. May their lives reflect the simplicity of your home in Nazareth. Pray that they may have a generous heart to whatever the Lord asks. Ora pro nobis, Amen.

• 2 weeks later...
HopefulBride

Haven't see this thread in a while. Thought I'd revive it especially given the fact that I really really need my VS prayer warriors on a case.

I posted this in the prayer room but I figure you can never get too many prayers.

I just submitted a letter of request to a local businessman and I am doing all I can to breathe normally. Please pray that the Holy spirit moves them to consider making a donation on my behalf so that my entrance in August may be a possibility.

This would be a HUGE deal if they could make a donation.

Thanks!

Strictlyinkblot

St. Colette pray for us.

Chaplet of St. Colette

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Blessed be the hour in which our Lord Jesus Christ, God and Man was born. Blessed be the Holy Spirit by whom he was conceived. Blessed be the glorious Virgin Mary of whom the Incarnate Word was born. May the Lord hear our prayers through the intercession of the glorious Virgin Mary and in memory of that most sacred hour in which the Incarnate Word was born, that all our desires may be accomplished for your glory and our salvation. O good Jesus! O Jesus our Redeemer, do not abandon us as our sins deserve, but hear our humble prayer and grant what we ask through the intercession of the most blessed Virgin Mary and for the glory of your Holy name. Amen.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][i]As God pleases [/i][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][i]As God wills [/i][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][i](prayed ten times[/i][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4])[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Let us praise the Father in his mercy and the Son by his passion and the Holy Spirit the fountain of peace and sweetness and love. Amen, amen without recall! [/size][/font][/color]

Source: www.poorclarestmd.org/colette/the/chaplet.html

Edited by Strictlyinkblot

Strictlyinkblot

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1333482295' post='2412410']
Haven't see this thread in a while. Thought I'd revive it especially given the fact that I really really need my VS prayer warriors on a case.

I posted this in the prayer room but I figure you can never get too many prayers.

I just submitted a letter of request to a local businessman and I am doing all I can to breathe normally. Please pray that the Holy spirit moves them to consider making a donation on my behalf so that my entrance in August may be a possibility.

This would be a HUGE deal if they could make a donation.

Thanks!
[/quote]

I meant to add to my last post prayers for you that it all works out. We need as many people entering religious life so you can pray for the rest of us.

• 2 weeks later...
brandelynmarie

[u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][b]Broke Daughters & Sons of St. Dominic[/b][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u]

JessicaKoch
cmariadiaz
HopefulBride
MessorCarus
Divinemercy9999
EmilyAnn
she_who_is_not
KaytePostle
MarysLittleFlower
D.

I'm adding D. to our list. God knows who she is! And no, she isn't on PM...that I know of :blush: .

Edited by brandelynmarie