An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Broke Daughters & Sons Of St. Dominic (Prayers For Debt Relief

brandelynmarie

Strictlyinkblot

[left]I came across this prayer today from www.spiritdaily.org [/left]

[left][size=5]O Mary, my mother and Our Lady of Surprises, what a happy joy you caused the wedding guests, when you asked your Divine Son to work the miracle of water into wine. What a happy surprise for them since they thought the wine had run dry. I, too, Mary, love surprises and as your child, may I ask you to favor me with one today? I ask this only because you are my ever caring mother. Amen[/size][/left]

HopefulBride

[quote name='Strictlyinkblot' timestamp='1335186483' post='2422132']
[left]I came across this prayer today from www.spiritdaily.org[/left]

[left][size=5]O Mary, my mother and Our Lady of Surprises, what a happy joy you caused the wedding guests, when you asked your Divine Son to work the miracle of water into wine. What a happy surprise for them since they thought the wine had run dry. I, too, Mary, love surprises and as your child, may I ask you to favor me with one today? I ask this only because you are my ever caring mother. Amen[/size][/left]
[/quote]

Boy oh boy do I need her intercession now more than ever.

Still waiting to hear from the Serra club and a whole bunch of other folks

Strictlyinkblot

I'll pray for you at adoration. Here's another one from the same site. Its under Our Lady of Confidence

O Mary Immaculate, the precious name of Mother of Confidence, with which we honor you, fill our hearts to overflowing with the sweetest consolation and move us to hope for every blessing from you. If such a title has been given to you, it is a sure sign that no one has recourse to you in vain. Accept, therefore, with a mother's love, our devout homage, as we earnestly beseech you to be gracious to us in our every need. We pray that you will make us live in constant union with you and your Divine Son Jesus. With you as our guide, we are certain that we shall walk in the right way and that it will be our happy lot to hear you say on the last days of our lives those words of comfort: 'Come, my good and faithful servant, enter into the joy of the Lord. Amen