An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hb, Mc And Tt's "football" Thread

HopefulBride

um speaking of football....

I am going to see the sisters in a little over two weeks and wish I could stay forever. I just realized that I will likely hear about MEFV's decision while I'm over there.

I am soooo excited to go, can't wait to see SrMJ, Sr Eucharista and all the rest of them. I had a dream about a community that I discerned with and the Lord has definitely confirmed that he's calling me to SMMC. I pray this is a forever call :love:

Oh I leave on the 18th instead of the 17th (at 11pm!!!) I tried to change it but I couldn't so some poor sister (It will likely be SrMJ) will have to come get me at the airport at an ungodly hour.

Now the question is what to pack. I'm terrified that it's going to be super cold....

[quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1328316830' post='2380608']
:love: continued prayers for you!

I hope your experiences in the last couple of months have strengthened your conviction/discernment :)
[/quote]

It totally has Lisa. I'll be emailing you sometime next week. Are you going to the retreat this weekend? I hope you are and that it goes well. Have a safe trip!

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1328314738' post='2380596']
Oh I leave on the 18th instead of the 17th (at 11pm!!!) I tried to change it but I couldn't so some poor sister (It will likely be SrMJ) will have to come get me at the airport at an ungodly hour.

Now the question is what to pack. I'm terrified that it's going to be super cold....
[/quote]

It will probably be cold, it's cold here so I can only imagine there with them. Poor SrMJ and her lack of sleep. But you know they are going to be so happy to have you there with them. Yay!!!

Can TT and I hide in your luggage? :ninja:

:hehe2:

prayers!

[quote name='MessorCarus' timestamp='1328318279' post='2380615']
It will probably be cold, it's cold here so I can only imagine there with them. Poor SrMJ and her lack of sleep. But you know they are going to be so happy to have you there with them. Yay!!!

Can TT and I hide in your luggage? :ninja:

:hehe2:

prayers!
[/quote]

You can totally hide in my luggage, I wish I were coming later so I could go to coeur d'alene.

HB I think I have a duffle bag that I will fit in! :paperbag: (Though I have researched the option of shipping myself places in the past and I have come to the conclusion unless you are under 80 pounds it is cheaper and much more comfortable to just buy the airline ticket. :whistle: )
Anyways enjoy your visit!

I'm now just waiting for SrMJ's letter to get here. The snow has pretty much stopped but I'm guessing that it probably delayed the mail (two feet of snow tends to do that). I would really really really love for it to get here today but I doubt that it will happen.

I talked to a certain someone last night :paperbag: about life and such. I'll be waiting for another phone call again. lol. :)

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1328332908' post='2380742']
Why isnt my name on this thread? :sad:

Wait.......I am more of a hockey fan though :|

sorry......
[/quote]

We still love you. :love:

[quote name='MessorCarus' timestamp='1328383022' post='2380956']
I talked to a certain someone last night :paperbag: about life and such. I'll be waiting for another phone call again. lol. :)

[/quote]
YAAAAAY! See was it really that scary?