An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hb, Mc And Tt's "football" Thread

HopefulBride

HopefulBride

So E hit the road yesterday and I keep thinking of her entrance day. I can't wait for mine, I'm waiting to hear from some folks and once I get some stuff sorted out. I'll be able to post my date (right now it's tentative-ish)

• 2 weeks later...
HopefulBride

Erin's entrance pictures are up!!!!! Squeaaaaaaalllll!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/SistersOfMaryMotherOfTheChurch

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys. Yeah it has been forever and a million days since we talked. We definitely need a session.

MC I did get your text and I was going to text you then but I realized the time and forgot to follow up. Yaaaaaay!!!!! I am soo excited for you.

So I finish with work this Friday and after that I will be free most of the day....... for a while.

TT, since I haven't found you on FB much, I'd figured I'd tell you here. I got my program on the Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows! My SD helped me get it, oh the way God works is beautiful.

Will you two please pray for me? There are a lot of things I'm struggling with right now.

As always, you two have my prayers.

I GOT A LETTER FROM ERIN TODAY!!!
It sounds like she is doing well. She said Thursday is her "privilege" day. Maybe we might have a better chance of chatting with her if we try on a Thursday. What do you all think?