An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dta's Countdown Thread

Deus te Amat

MissScripture

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1344875533' post='2466946']
Oh, hush, MS. Your mom couldn't stop gushing about JP. Your parents are wonderful, and I can't top a g-baby. :P
[/quote]
No, but you can still rate higher than me. :P I'm just the mom. They go straight for the baby. ;)

Deus te Amat

I'm like a novelty item. You, they're stuck with for life.

Edited by Deus_te_Amat

franciscanheart

I keep racking my brain trying to think of what to say before you leave and I don't get to talk to you whenever I want. It's a little bit anxiety-inducing.

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1344875904' post='2466951']
No, but you can still rate higher than me. :P I'm just the mom. They go straight for the baby. ;)
[/quote]

But without you are there are no more cute babies. They need you!

Deus te Amat

Packing.

I put on a pair of socks and the nun shoes under my capris. I may or may not have danced around a bit.

Found a pile of holy cards, and realized I can't take them all with me. Poverty even in religious articles...

So many books. Which to bring? Where are the ones I want? I've been sorting through my stuff all summer. Who knew I can't find what I already set out to save.

I have everything, except the jump drive which i had specifically put in a safe place so as to not lose. Oops.

Making my favorite food for dinner, and trying to figure out if I can somehow make it again. The house smells so good.

Trying to say goodbye to friends, except they don't answer their phones. Silly peoples.

Joy and sorrow. Chaos and peace. No wonder they send us off on retreat first thing.

FutureCarmeliteClaire

DTA,

I am going to miss seeing you post here, sooooooo much! Thank you for being an example to all of us, and for helping me out in some of my most desperate VS threads. You are amesome, and we'll all miss you so much! God Bless you!!

:heart: FCC

loveletslive

say hello & "I LOVE YOUR NEW NAMEEEE AHHHHHHHH MISS YOU" to the new novices Sr. Cora Marie (my best friend from home!) and Sr. Mariana Rose from their favorite Hoosier :)

veritasop1206

DTA,

Blessings from another Dominican who entered decades ago--in joy and sorrow, chaos and peace--and has grown in love and grace throughout the years! May you journey with God.

OnlySunshine

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1344904479' post='2467228']
Soooo Shouldn't The soon to be Sr. DtA get a new taaaaggg???
[/quote]

I agree!!! :nun2:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1344910038' post='2467283']
DTA.....I cannot send you any messages.......... :sad:
[/quote]

Fixed. :)

Deus te Amat

[quote name='veritasop1206' timestamp='1344900931' post='2467202']
DTA,

Blessings from another Dominican who entered decades ago--in joy and sorrow, chaos and peace--and has grown in love and grace throughout the years! May you journey with God.
[/quote]

Thank you so much! Welcome to Phatmass, and I am honored that you would share your words of wisdom with me. What community are you with?