An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dta's Countdown Thread

Deus te Amat

franciscanheart

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1344885436' post='2467070']
Packing.

I put on a pair of socks and the nun shoes under my capris. I may or may not have danced around a bit.

Found a pile of holy cards, and realized I can't take them all with me. Poverty even in religious articles...

So many books. Which to bring? Where are the ones I want? I've been sorting through my stuff all summer. Who knew I can't find what I already set out to save.

I have everything, except the jump drive which i had specifically put in a safe place so as to not lose. Oops.

Making my favorite food for dinner, and trying to figure out if I can somehow make it again. The house smells so good.

[b]Trying to say goodbye to friends, except they don't answer their phones. Silly peoples.[/b]

Joy and sorrow. Chaos and peace. No wonder they send us off on retreat first thing.
[/quote]
I didn't get a phone call. :|

MissScripture

I just got off the phone with my dad. He's praying for you. I was calling to ask why my mom didn't answer her phone. He said it was because she was on the phone with you. rotfl (She's actually at work).

Deus te Amat

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1344957066' post='2467510']
I just got off the phone with my dad. He's praying for you. I was calling to ask why my mom didn't answer her phone. He said it was because she was on the phone with you. rotfl (She's actually at work).
[/quote]

I'm confused. :huh:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='nunsense' timestamp='1344932797' post='2467445']

I will be praying for you. Please pray for me too as I enter Carmel at 2:30pm on Wednesday as well (probably my last chance at religious life). I ask that you and your sisters keep me in prayer for my vocation, as I will remember you too! :)
[/quote]

I thought it was funny that we were entering at the same day/time... Minus the timezones. I've been following your story for years, Nunsense. I will definitely be praying for you and sincerely hope this works out.

Will someone write me with how the live-in went?

OnlySunshine

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1344961499' post='2467524']
I thought it was funny that we were entering at the same day/time... Minus the timezones. I've been following your story for years, Nunsense. I will definitely be praying for you and sincerely hope this works out.

Will someone write me with how the live-in went?
[/quote]

You have a religious tag!!! :dance:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1344962606' post='2467535']

You have a religious tag!!! :dance:
[/quote]

I almost went and answered a Q in the scholars board just for the heck of it. SO weird!

she_who_is_not

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1344962805' post='2467536']
I almost went and answered a Q in the scholars board just for the heck of it. SO weird!
[/quote]

Share the fruits of your contemplation, girl!

Deus te Amat

But I'm not a religious YET, and I've only had 6 theology classes. Which didn't happen to be the practical ones. Not worthy!

:P

I'm kidding. But it kind of feels like playing with fire.

she_who_is_not

[/quote]

she_who_is_not

[/quote]

MissScripture

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1344961240' post='2467522']

I'm confused. :huh:
[/quote]
You're so much the favorite that my mom would talk to you over me. :P