An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dta's Countdown Thread

Deus te Amat

LittleWaySoul

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1344962805' post='2467536']
I almost went and answered a Q in the scholars board just for the heck of it. SO weird!
[/quote]
Winning :) I love it! Congrats! :smile3:

I assume you've left for the motherhouse, or may be leaving tomorrow. If you've already gone, you'll read this later, but...

Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord.

Deus te Amat

[quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1344979612' post='2467628']
I assume you've left for the motherhouse, or may be leaving tomorrow. If you've already gone, you'll read this later, but...

Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord.
[/quote]

Thanks be to God!

It was so nice to meet you in Italy! Just so you know, the other girl you met is entering too. ;)

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1344997892' post='2467729']
Thanks be to God!

It was so nice to meet you in Italy! Just so you know, the other girl you met is entering too. ;)
[/quote]

I'll my nephew, her buddy. Same order & congregation?

I will offer you up as my intention for Mass tomorrow, DtA and nunsense! God bless all your endeavors and may He watch over your vocation! My prayers will be with you tomorrow! :)

Deus te Amat

Dear Phatmass,

I love you. All of you. Thank you so much for your presence in this phamily.

I may never have been able to be so open and sharing as some of the members here, but I am so grateful to you all for your presence on this journey, for your support, prayers, and encouragement. I owe you a great debt, which I hope to repay with prayers.

May God bless you all!
Sr. DtA.

:nun2: :nun2: :nun2:

OnlySunshine

Godspeed, Sister! I pray that you have a wonderful life with your new community. Phatmass has been enriched with your presence and we will miss you! May you be blessed! :nun1:

Mary's Margaret

Nunsense is entering Carmel for her live-in as I type this. DtA, not sure of your timing, but I am keeping you both in prayer. I've enjoyed and learned from both of you and, trusting in God's promise, I know all will come to you a hundredfold in return for how you've lived and shared His love. Bless you both.