Dta's Countdown Thread

Also, I noticed that they are on retreat for a couple days before beginning the official postulancy, as DtA said. I think they post pix after the retreat so they can show them processing into the chapel as official postulants, as seen in their last post of 2011 postulants.

Edited by emmaberry
  • Like 1
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deus te Amat

• Lil Red

• MissScripture

• OnlySunshine

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

100 days!

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1336022671' post='2426438'] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/echo4lima/math-ninja-Dom-sis.gif[/img] [/quote]

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1336443021' post='2428409'] Why do amazing people have to leave me??? [/quote] You could always go with them...

[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1345173774' post='2468964']
Also, I noticed that they are on retreat for a couple days before beginning the official postulancy, as DtA said. I think they post pix after the retreat so they can show them processing into the chapel as official postulants, as seen in their last post of 2011 postulants.
[/quote]
Ah good point there Emma! I do remember DtA saying they start out with a retreat.

Just heard from my parents that my sister wrote that she was going to be the one picking DtA up from the airport! I wonder what sort of shananigans they will plan. :hehe:

• Like 3

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1345246738' post='2469406']
Just heard from my parents that my sister wrote that she was going to be the one picking DtA up from the airport! I wonder what sort of shananigans they will plan. :hehe:
[/quote]

When is she going to be at the airport? Are they entering the official postulancy at a different house? I may have misunderstood your post.

Sorry, this already happened, but wad still in the future when my sister wrote the letter, so it came out sounding funny. My sister got to pick her up at the airport when she arrived in Nashville for her entrance. :)

• Like 1

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1345246738' post='2469406']
[/quote]
Oh dear. All sorts of the plans must have gone on!

AveMariaPurissima

[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1345314103' post='2469752']
I think DtA enters the official postulancy tomorrow before Mass, in her adorable black chapel veil...and after that, pictures! :dance:
[/quote]
I hope they post pictures soon!!! :)