An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Countdown Thread

Lisa

Lisa will see me skipping down the halls at the Retreat......then she will shhhhush me up like St. Thomas Aquinas

:|

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1345779600' post='2473308']
Lisa will see me skipping down the halls at the Retreat......then she will shhhhush me up like St. Thomas Aquinas

:|
[/quote]

Who knows, in a year or so, maybe she will be Sister Thomas Aquinas! Unless there is already a Sister TA... :P

[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1345779793' post='2473312']
Who knows, in a year or so, maybe she will be Sister Thomas Aquinas! Unless there is already a Sister TA... :P
[/quote]

There already is

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1345781451' post='2473317']
There already is
[/quote]

On to plan B...wait we may need Lisa and her superior and about a year for this!

dominicansoul

Lisa, it was so nice meeting you last summer. Do you remember when Vee swung you toward Sr. Joseph Andrew and said, "Take her now!" hahaha... and here you are entering!!! I am so very happy for you!

God willing, I'll be visiting them next year again, when you are wearing the precious habit! I hope the priory in Texas gets built before you are done with the novitiate, so you can be a part of the amesome new community here! I am so very excited for you!!!!

You have my rosaries every day! I pray for my community, and now you are a part of them!!!

Katiebobatie94

[quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1345776191' post='2473260']
sí. :)
[/quote]

ohmygosh!!!! thats so amazing! i am so happy for you! God Bless! You are in my prayers! :)