An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Countdown Thread

Lisa

OnlySunshine

I can't wait to see your picture on the DSMME website along with your other classmates, especially SheIsCatholic. That's SO neat that your priest is giving a Mass at your house! amesome! :)

Blessings, SISTER Lisa, and we'll keep your PhatSiblings informed of how it is going.

Strikes me if you just put sugar in the Turkey Tetrazinni recipe, that you have already started to do 'postulant-like' things.... this will be fun!

Prayers and love....

AnneLine :brutebeast:

ontherock4good

Congrats, Lisa - you're entering an amesome, solid order. So I assume you will be in Ann Arbor? I know they just acquired a house in Indiana (St. Felix Oratory) that is for formation purposes, but wasn't sure if the entire Novitiate would be there or how it would work. Anyway, God bless you and please continue to pray for us!

she_who_is_not

God bless you and Mary keep you safe under her mantle. I will miss you but I know that we are united in the Eucharist. I'm going to try to make it to Mass tomorrow to pray for you and your sisters.

she_who_is_not

[quote name='littlesister' timestamp='1346033539' post='2474661']
Congratulations, Lisa. You'll be in my prayers, too. My entrance anniversary is the day after yours, the 29th. It will be fifty years. I hope that yours will be as happy as mine have been. The Lord is a wonderful husband.
[/quote]

And He loves to dance.

Edited by she_who_is_not

Goodness. This is hard, and I have only been active on VS this summer. I don't know how you longtimers can stand it!

Not to mention that this is just the beginning of The Great Exodus from PM that I hear happens every fall when people enter the convent or monastery. So happy for them but their absence is very noticeable and very sad.

I wonder how far Lisa has to travel. Praying. :pray:

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1346123868' post='2475195']
When I leave...people will notice
[/quote]

So it's "when" and not "if", eh?

[quote name='Antigonos' timestamp='1346127121' post='2475215']
So it's "when" and not "if", eh?
[/quote]

Oh how I wish I could prop this.