An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Countdown Thread

Lisa

Hey ya'll!
I had a thread a while back, but things just got too hard/complicated to discuss on a public phorum, so I've been pretty private about my own discernment. So, here's my one-week countdown thread. Enjoy it while it lasts. :)

[b]7 days and a wake-up.[/b]
My mom's still in the hospital, but I think she's going to be home tomorrow!!! Gracias a Dios!
I'm putting my trust in Him. He's the one that asked me; He's the one that will take care of everything.
The room is still in need of cleaning and sorting. There are so many people to see and not enough time!
The Lord is soooooo good.

Prayers needed for one of the young women who was supposed to enter with us. She was in a terrible car accident and broke several bones. Please pray for her physical healing and spiritual strength.a lit

And, we still have one sister to get home! Check out Sophia's blog, and consider giving if you can. She's only got a little bit to go! [url="http://psalm63ontheheart.wordpress.com"]www.psalm63ontheheart.wordpress.com[/url]

Edited by Lisa

she_who_is_not

Lisa,
I will miss you so much, but I am glad to know that we are united in prayer and the Eucharist. I can't wait for heaven when we are all together and united in Love. I will pray for you.

Mary's Child

Yay good for you. Im new here so I didnt have much time to get to "know" you. May God bless you as you begin your new life and adjust to life with your community.

HopefulBride

woooohooo

:nun2: :nun1: :nun2: :nun1: :nun2: :nun1: :nun2: :nun1:

Lisa I'm very excited and happy for you and I heard about the Aspirant from SheIsCatholic's page. I will definitely be keeping you all in prayer.

LISA DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait.......when you will enter...you will be closer to me...... :o

FutureCarmeliteClaire

God Bless you! I will miss you so much. You've helped me a lot. :) I will be praying for you!

Oh yeah prayers too.

And I am not the one who supposed to entered either......jus making sure everyone got that :|

It is great to see your countdown thread, Lisa! Thank you for letting us share in your joy. :)

That is so sad about the car accident. She must be very confused and sad about this. I will be praying for her, and your mom, and the other aspirant as well!

OnlySunshine

[quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1345506935' post='2470919']
Hey ya'll!
I had a thread a while back, but things just got too hard/complicated to discuss on a public phorum, so I've been pretty private about my own discernment. So, here's my one-week countdown thread. Enjoy it while it lasts. :)

[b]7 days and a wake-up.[/b]
My mom's still in the hospital, but I think she's going to be home tomorrow!!! Gracias a Dios!
I'm putting my trust in Him. He's the one that asked me; He's the one that will take care of everything.
The room is still in need of cleaning and sorting. There are so many people to see and not enough time!
The Lord is soooooo good.

Prayers needed for one of the young women who was supposed to enter with us. She was in a terrible car accident and broke several bones. Please pray for her physical healing and spiritual strength.a lit

And, we still have one sister to get home! Check out Sophia's blog, and consider giving if you can. She's only got a little bit to go! [url="http://psalm63ontheheart.wordpress.com"]www.psalm63ontheheart.wordpress.com[/url]
[/quote]

I am glad to hear that your mom is OK. I was praying about her in my prayer intentions. Cancer can be a very scary thing since I had to go through my grandmother's diagnosis of endometrial cancer about 2 years ago so I can understand the need for privacy.

That's awful about the girl getting in a bad car accident. Will the Sisters let her enter at a later date when she is healed?

I wish I could contribute to Sophia's fund for the convent. Alas, I am not working. Prayers for her!

[size=5]PRAYERS FOR YOU MOST OF ALL!!!! [/size] :yahoo: :yahoo:

Many prayers for you and your fellow sisters including the the young lady in the car accident. Also payers for your Mom's speedy recovery.. :nun1: :nun1:

OnlySunshine

[quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1345506935' post='2470919']
[/quote]

Sophia has received enough contributions to pay off the last of her debt! PRAISE GOD! :yahoo: