An Old School Catholic Message Board

Leaving To Care For An Elderly Lady

Mary's Child

Ok so some of you have heard about this already. But for those who haven't. I will be leaving my parents home for an as yet undetermined length of time could be weeks or several months. I will be living with and caring full time for my elderly client. Surprise I thought I wouldnt be moving in until Saturday but when I got to work this morning I found out they wanted me to start sooner. So I now have a lot of laundry, packing and cleaning to do before 11:30 am tomorrow and Id like to go to mass. Im exhausted and more than a little stressed. I may not be able to get on much or post anything for a while sorry I cant be more specific I dont know how long this will be. Also please pray for my patience and perseverance and that I can serve her needs and put aside my own wants and desire. Thank you so much. God bless you all.

Wow, that's great Mary's child! It sounds like it will be really hard.. but also like a great preparation for religious life! :nunpray: God bless you as you start this new assignment! :pray: I hope you can get everything together in time!