An Old School Catholic Message Board

Waiting For My Community's Decision

OnlySunshine

OnlySunshine

[font=georgia,serif][i]I sent an email to the Provincial Superior this morning. I was very subtle about wanting to hear the news. I stated that I wanted to talk with her before I left this Sunday. I'm hoping she calls me, but if not, I plan to call her this Friday. Prayers, please! :)[/i][/font]

Remembered you in a special way during Morning Prayer today. Whatever the decision is, dear friend, I wish you the peace that is found in God's beautiful Will! BUT... we can have a preference.... ;)

TheresaThoma

I'm not sure who is more excited to find out Mater or the rest of us! :hehe2: Prayers that you hear back very very soon!

Pax_et bonum

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1349219666' post='2489374']
I'm not sure who is more excited to find out Mater or the rest of us! :hehe2: Prayers that you hear back very very soon!
[/quote]
Everytime I click on this thread I hope to see MM posting she heard back! This reminds me of ARTBM (o gosh, I sound like Emma! :| ) how Mother Mary Francis wrote how joy and sorrow is multiplied according to how many sisters there are. When something good happened to one of the sisters' families, they were all happy, and when one sister's mother was sick, they were all worried. We are all part of the Phatmass Community of Perpetual Chat, so it makes sense, I guess :hehe2:

VeniJesuAmorMi

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1349219666' post='2489374']
[/quote]

This sounds about right!

Prayers your way as you are soon to take the next step in your discernment. Our Lord is there with you and thats all that matters. He has a beautiful plan and as you know also that at each step with Him we become more trusting and we come to know and love Him more. Then the journey becomes so exciting, doesn't it? What more do we need if we always have Him. :)

OnlySunshine

[font=georgia,serif][i]All of you are so precious to me that you will know as soon as I know! I thank you so very much for your prayers. I am honored to have them! :nun1:[/i][/font]

OnlySunshine

[font=georgia,serif]Well, unless the Provincial Superior calls later today, it looks like I'm going to have to call her tomorrow. I hope she was able to return this week and wasn't delayed for any reason. :blush:[/font]

inperpetuity

[size=6][sub]Our dear Lord is definitely testing your patience. :pray: Prayers.[/sub][/size]

Edited by inperpetuity

OnlySunshine

[quote name='inperpetuity' timestamp='1349369426' post='2489948']
[size=6][sub]Our dear Lord is definitely testing your patience. :pray: Prayers.[/sub][/size]
[/quote]

[font=georgia,serif]You got that straight! Thanks for your prayers![/font]