An Old School Catholic Message Board

Waiting For My Community's Decision

OnlySunshine

VeniJesuAmorMi

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou amoung women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, prayer for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

A Hail Mary that you are able to know soon enough! :)

OnlySunshine

[font=georgia,serif]Alright, y'all! I need your prayers. I said I would call her today if I didn't hear back and it's time for me to make the move. The problem is I'm a coward. I want to talk to her but I'm not sure I can call her about the news. I may wait until later this afternoon until my mom gets home in case the news is not what I want to hear. Please pray for me. Thanks. :)[/font]

One of my friends insists this works... and I've seem some unusual things.....

Ask your guardian angel to go talk to her guardian angel.... and then make the call the moment your mom gets home.

Don't give the bad guys time to work on your head....

We're praying....

OnlySunshine

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1349462931' post='2490401']
One of my friends insists this works... and I've seem some unusual things.....

Ask your guardian angel to go talk to her guardian angel.... and then make the call the moment your mom gets home.

Don't give the bad guys time to work on your head....

We're praying....
[/quote]

I've never heard about asking guardian angels to do that, but I did call her. I got the machine, though. I left a message. It makes me wonder if she is back yet or if she returns tonight or tomorrow.

Mater, Hopefully you will hear soon. Keep in mind that even when she does return home, being the Provincial Superior brings with it many demands and responsibilities. She no doubt will have many people to meet with and situations to deal with. Because this is something so important to YOU, it takes up much of your energy. Try to read or distract yourself with other activities to help the time go by. All things for good in God's Time.

OnlySunshine

[quote name='TIWW' timestamp='1349475021' post='2490461']
Mater, Hopefully you will hear soon. Keep in mind that even when she does return home, being the Provincial Superior brings with it many demands and responsibilities. She no doubt will have many people to meet with and situations to deal with. Because this is something so important to YOU, it takes up much of your energy. Try to read or distract yourself with other activities to help the time go by. All things for good in God's Time.
[/quote]

Yes, I realize that but she told me that she'd contact me when she was at the Motherhouse. I have a feeling she lost my information again as she has lost it about 3 times before. I just thought it would be nice to talk to her before I left for a few days, but I don't think that's going to happen. I guess I just have to wait and that's OK. :)

Mater, I forgot you were leaving. Hopefully she knows how to contact you via phone or email. Prayers and blessings. PS I have done that guardian Angel thing myself . . .

Edited by TIWW

OnlySunshine

[quote name='TIWW' timestamp='1349488893' post='2490540']
Mater, I forgot you were leaving. Hopefully she knows how to contact you via phone or email. Prayers and blessings. PS I have done that guardian Angel thing myself . . .
[/quote]

I sent her an email on Monday with my information again. Thanks for your prayers! :)

Even though patience is a virtue, I do have to wonder WHAT the hold up is, and ask WHY she hasn't be able to communicate and relay some sort of validation of the lenght of time she is taking, or maybe (at the very least) having had something come up,altering her original intentions.

carmenchristi

Well... I have been away from pm for a few days and I was sure that you would have News by the next time I signed on, but looks like you're still waiting. So I'll still be praying!

VeniJesuAmorMi

In some way and at some time your going to know something. I really believe from experience that the time of waiting (when one desires to enter the religious life) Our Lord strengthens virtue in us as He see's what we need to be fit and prepared for the life. Especially at times when we don't feel like it, making little acts of faith, hope, and trust are very helpful to keep us alert and awake to His workings of grace within us during this time.

"Jesus, I love You and I trust in You. " :)

I hope you and your mother have a safe trip!