An Old School Catholic Message Board

Waiting For My Community's Decision

OnlySunshine

HopefulBride, it says you posted here but I can't see your post. :(

Nvm! I couldn't see it until I posted something.

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1350274367' post='2493556']
MM, I hope you enjoyed your trip to California and that you hear something soon. Prayers!
[/quote]

Thank you. My trip went very well and I miss California already. I'm still on their time. I don't know if I'll ever go back again but I sure do love it there (everything except the smog and gas prices)!

Ha! How ever did you get to California time??? I am still on Florida time and I've been in Spokane for over a week! I keep trying to stay up late so that I can wake up later but I still end up waking at 7 Florida time which is 4 am here. I'm sure I'll get it eventually... yes gas prices are outrageous over here....

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1350363611' post='2493894']
Ha! How ever did you get to California time??? I am still on Florida time and I've been in Spokane for over a week! I keep trying to stay up late so that I can wake up later but I still end up waking at 7 Florida time which is 4 am here. I'm sure I'll get it eventually... yes gas prices are outrageous over here....
[/quote]

When my mom and I got there, we were so tired that we ended up going to bed really early every night. We never ate dinner -- just snacked and had breakfast and lunch only. It was a wonderful trip. I loved almost every minute of it and wish I could go back. There was one day (Monday, I think) where we went to Beverly Hills (Rodeo Dr) and walked up by the park where the houses are. There is one house there that I would totally buy. It was beautiful! I think it was a terra cotta color and it had a Spanish roof. The owners let beautiful vines with flowers grow up the sides. It was very tasteful and not too overdone. I bet, on the market, it is about $5 million, though! :)

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1350557018' post='2494381']
I'm still waiting patiently. :)
[/quote]

Wow. Your patience is commendable. I truly pray and hope you hear something soon and that the Holy Spirit continues to guide you as you prepare for whatever the Lord has planned for you.

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1350584904' post='2494445']
Wow. Your patience is commendable. I truly pray and hope you hear something soon and that the Holy Spirit continues to guide you as you prepare for whatever the Lord has planned for you.
[/quote]

I may hear something on Sunday but it's not confirmed. I am not sure if my Sisters are coming down. I'm trying to get an answer as to whether they will be or not. :)

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1350589419' post='2494484']

I may hear something on Sunday but it's not confirmed. I am not sure if my Sisters are coming down. I'm trying to get an answer as to whether they will be or not. :)
[/quote]

I don't seem to be able to give props right now. I hope you hear soon.

[quote name='Eowyn' timestamp='1350590041' post='2494487']

I don't seem to be able to give props right now. I hope you hear soon.
[/quote]

I can't prop either. dUSt has been doing some maintenance to the website so he usually disables some things while he works on it. :)

Totally Franciscan

Mater, as has been brought up a while ago regarding another discerner waiting to hear from her community, this just might be a test by the community to see if you give up on them, your vocation, or if you might get testy with them for not contacting you. You have been amazingly patient, and my hope is that God will reward you abundantly in the very near future. Hang in there! We are all praying for you. :saint2:

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1350595143' post='2494512']
[color=#0000cd][size=5]Regarding above comments: PROP :saint2: [/size][/color]
[/quote]

Me, too. Double props.