An Old School Catholic Message Board

Waiting For My Community's Decision

OnlySunshine

Ack! I'm new here, but an old hand at waiting on the decision of a community. I've been waiting for a month, and was told to expect it to take about two more weeks. I'll be going about my business, working, doing whatever, when all of a sudden *BAM* I think about the impending decision and my heart starts racing, I check my email excessively, refrain from texting the VD... lol... Glad to know I'm not alone in this! Prayers. :)

:amen:

Courage, all of you! We've all been there to one degree or another, but that doesn't make it any easier. Mater, you've been in my prayers, too.

[quote name='nikita92' timestamp='1351391012' post='2498921']
No mail today?
[/quote]

The letter didn't come. Please keep praying. :)

I went to Confession today and told my associate pastor what had been going on because I've been have a lot of difficulty with impatience lately. He asked me to scale back posting on the internet because he thinks that I need to focus more on what God is saying in prayer instead of posting online. Because of this, I will not be posting every day here and I ask that you please not PM me. I'd appreciate your prayers and I am so thankful for you all. However, this is a very personal journey and I already feel like I've shared too much. I hope you understand and do not think me rude. I love you all and I will let you know when things are more definite. Thank you for your understanding! :)

totally understand, Mater!!! you aren't being rude in the slightest! this is totally between you and God (and your pastor/sisters, etc.) you're under no obligation to share here. know of my prayers for you :pray:

edit: spelling error :topsy:

Edited by Chiquitunga

[quote name='Chiquitunga' timestamp='1351396545' post='2498969']
totally understand, Mater!!! you aren't being rude in the slightest! this is totally between you and God (and your pastor/sisters, etc.) you're under no obligation to share here. know of my prayers for you :pray:

edit: spelling error :topsy:
[/quote]

Agreed. :)

We support you Mater! I think your associate pastor is very wise. :like:

Mater,

Those who love you will understand. I think you've shared about the right amount... and you have given us a beautiful example. We hold you in prayer... please do the same for us....

You know how to find us if you need us.... just look at the Eucharist.

Blessings....

I fully understand your position ............you will be in my prayers Mater.
God Bless You.

Edited by Jennirom

To Jesus Through Mary

[quote name='Jennirom' timestamp='1351419763' post='2499031']
I fully understand your position ............you will be in my prayers Mater.
God Bless You.
[/quote]

Ditto- God bless Mater :)