An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know You Are A Future Nun Part 2

ChristinaTherese

- When you always used to get into trouble with your teachers/classmates in public school, because you kept talking about God!!! (Well, they brought up rainbows in Science, logically a comment would arise about Noah's ark... Or am I the only one who automatically thinks that?)
- When you find yourself drawing crosses surrounded by hearts in class.

OH AND when you keep having dreams about being a nun.

• 2 weeks later...
AveMariaPurissima

...when someone mentions LOTR, you read it as "Liturgy of the....oh wait...." :hehe2:

I do that too!

...when someone mentions LOTR, you read it as "Liturgy of the....oh wait...." :hehe2:

They say "Mordor" with about seventeen o's and five r's going up and down.

Dang, now I'm going to be fighting LOTR quotes next time someone chants the Kyrie Eleison...thanks a lot (not)...  :rotfl2:

maximillion

For ages I had been reading LOTH every time I saw LOTR without realising it.

It was quite confusing at times.

That's because anything with LO must be referring to LOTH, mustn't it? :crazy:  :jester:

Exactly what I see. I was talking to my priest about LOTR (using initials of course) and I accidently said LOTH. He is just like yup here is Sr. Carter in 10 years!

• 2 months later...
ChristinaTherese

When you read "IRL" and, ignoring the "I", read it as "religious life".

When you scribble a "design a community" game during class because you're bored. (I just don't like that class, and I have spring fever and want to be done. But we have 3.5 more weeks.... tick... tock... tick... tock...)

MargaretTeresa

When you change the name of your blog to something inspired by a quote from the order's co-foundress. #PaulineLife

• 4 weeks later...
Cantantibus

When you're leaving the convent after prayers and you want to cry because you want to stay so badly

When you have a countdown on your phone to the day you could (possibly) enter.

When you're just buying time until you can enter and you really don't have any long-term plans.

When you're leaving the convent after prayers and you want to cry because you want to stay so badly

When you have a countdown on your phone to the day you could (possibly) enter.

When you're just buying time until you can enter and you really don't have any long-term plans.

Definitely get these ones.

• 11 months later...
HopefulHeart

You know you may be a future nun when, during a time of peace and self-confidence, you feel that familiar little nudge on your mind and heart. :)