An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know You Are A Future Nun Part 2

ChristinaTherese

HopefulHeart

When you've accumulated a very large stack of vocational literature that includes brochures, newsletters, packets from retreats, boarding passes from flights to retreats, letters from a nun friend, and other random nun stuff.

When you've accumulated a very large stack of vocational literature that includes brochures, newsletters, packets from retreats, boarding passes from flights to retreats, letters from a nun friend, and other random nun stuff.

..especially the old, used boarding passes.

HopefulHeart

..especially the old, used boarding passes.

Yeah, I ended up throwing those out. I finally decided it was too much of a stretch to keep them around as "vocational literature." 

Yeah, I ended up throwing those out. I finally decided it was too much of a stretch to keep them around as "vocational literature." 

:smile3:

• 4 weeks later...
orapronobis

When you crack lame jokes like this:

What kind of car does a discerner drive?

A Fiat.

I'm sorry HopefulHeart but I'm definitely stealing that joke and using it on every religious I know!  :D

HopefulHeart

I'm sorry HopefulHeart but I'm definitely stealing that joke and using it on every religious I know!  :D

Haha, no problem, glad you enjoy it. :)

• 3 weeks later...
DominicanHeart

Bump.

when you obsessively stalk Pinterest for pictures of Sisters from all kinds of Orders. Not that I did that or anything...

when you're hoping Imagine Sisters will restock on shirts before Christmas so you can finally get one!

When your Pinterest board of nuns and sisters has more pins then your wedding board.

Bump.

when you obsessively stalk Pinterest for pictures of Sisters from all kinds of Orders. Not that I did that or anything...

when you're hoping Imagine Sisters will restock on shirts before Christmas so you can finally get one!

Mary+Immaculate<3

Every song you hear, secular and religious, every meditation and scripture verse read, somehow reminds you of becoming a religious :)

• 4 weeks later...

When your Pinterest board of nuns and sisters has more pins then your wedding board.

oh my gooooodness I thought I was the only one who does this - I have 1, 721 pins on my Catholic Religious Life Board lol