An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know You Are A Future Nun Part 2

ChristinaTherese

Lil'Monster

Is that what you're doing? :hehe2:

Well that is next weekend...... :blush:

Also when you are starting to plan something that you have no idea if it will happen because something else has to get done first but before that happens you have to ask for something.

Edited by Lil'Monster

Guest Allie

Well that is next weekend...... :blush:

Also when you are starting to plan something that you have no idea if it will happen because something else has to get done first but before that happens you have to ask for something.

You know what's scarey is i totally get that.  I'm there too.

Lil'Monster

You know what's scarey is i totally get that.  I'm there too.

Hmmm...

You get what I am saying? Are you sure what I am thinking is what you are thinking? But how do you know what I am thinking?

Am I asking way too many questions?

:P

Guest Allie

Hmmm...

You get what I am saying? Are you sure what I am thinking is what you are thinking? But how do you know what I am thinking?

Am I asking way too many questions?

:P

I may not know what you're thinking but I feel the experience of the words. :saint2:

Never too many questions sis.

Lil'Monster

I didn't do anything..

STOP HAUNTING ME

But I still rather get married and have 21 kids :|

TheresaThoma

hmmmmm

maybe next august...only God knows

:|

:|

;)

Guest Allie

Work is boring today!  Rather be chopping veggies in the convent.  Can June 6 come any more slowly?  OK  Gripe over!

edited for spelling as usual.

Edited by Allie

FutureFranciscan:)

When a month from now you will have been at the convent for over 24 hours on retreat! so excited!  :nun2: 

ChristinaTherese

When you're sick and tired of being at school and in a city, and are thinking that maybe you'll go up to a monastery on Sunday to alleviate that. (Or, in my more commonly used words, "I want my sanity back.")

When prayer pulls you back out of said sick and tired feelings. (Who, me? Almost done with the quarter and the school year? Nah.... ;) )

Spem in alium

When you go on an amazing retreat and Sister C, who is taking you home, takes you through the convent. On the way you stop to chat with another sister, and Sister C says knowingly, "Oh, I think Spem will be back here very soon."

Random story: a couple of months ago one of my friends was staying with me and my family for a couple of days. We were chatting about the future and my youngest sister said, "I think Spem's going to be a nun", to which my friend quickly responded: "Oh, Spem will never be a nun." If only he knew I was discerning at the time  :hehe2: