You Know You Are A Future Nun Part 2

ChristinaTherese

I read all three of the books and liked them. There are a few things that the movie skips over but considering the lengths of the books I know that it would be impossible to have every single detail. That said the books translated quite well into movies.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DiscerningCatholic

• ChristinaTherese

• Spem in alium

• ToJesusMyHeart

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...if having to select lay clothes every day is seriously penitential. (The habit in my past is one of the best gifts I ever received. I can't help but wonder if there mightn't still be one in my fut

When you finally tell your brothers in your community that you're going to be entering, and they're leaping with joy, and can't contain themselves in telling you that they've felt this for a long time

When you tell your mom that you're going to the convent this evening and she asks if you're coming back  :hehe2:

Posted Images

It's official. I had my first "acceptance" dream. I was at Casa Maria Guadalupe and Mother showed me a handful of acceptance letters, one of which was for me. 

Silly sub-conscience. It's too early to know!

I had like three. :P In one of them they were re-designing the postulant outfit and I was the guinea pig.

That one, at least, I was glad wasn't real. :P

• Like 1

It's official. I had my first "acceptance" dream. I was at Casa Maria Guadalupe and Mother showed me a handful of acceptance letters, one of which was for me. 

Silly sub-conscience. It's too early to know!

And I just woke up from a nap in which I had a dream where I did not get accepted. Worst dream in a long time!

When you go back through your notes to study and find a list of religious names that could possibly exist because you were apparently bored one day in class. And then another page with the beginning of the Hail Mary written on the top.

• Like 3

When peers are messing about with 'nice' sounding names for their potential suitors and you have scribbled

Sister: 

followed by a whole list of names.

When the Literature prize you win is a biography of a nun. (I thought I had kept my desire pretty secret until then!)

• Like 2