You Know You Are A Future Nun Part 2

ChristinaTherese

When you've accumulated a very large stack of vocational literature that includes brochures, newsletters, packets from retreats, boarding passes from flights to retreats, letters from a nun friend, and other random nun stuff.

• Like 1
  • Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DiscerningCatholic

• Spem in alium

• ChristinaTherese

• ToJesusMyHeart

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...if having to select lay clothes every day is seriously penitential. (The habit in my past is one of the best gifts I ever received. I can't help but wonder if there mightn't still be one in my fut

When you finally tell your brothers in your community that you're going to be entering, and they're leaping with joy, and can't contain themselves in telling you that they've felt this for a long time

When you tell your mom that you're going to the convent this evening and she asks if you're coming back  :hehe2:

Posted Images

When you've accumulated a very large stack of vocational literature that includes brochures, newsletters, packets from retreats, boarding passes from flights to retreats, letters from a nun friend, and other random nun stuff.

..especially the old, used boarding passes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump.

when you obsessively stalk Pinterest for pictures of Sisters from all kinds of Orders. Not that I did that or anything...

when you're hoping Imagine Sisters will restock on shirts before Christmas so you can finally get one!

When your Pinterest board of nuns and sisters has more pins then your wedding board.

Bump.

when you obsessively stalk Pinterest for pictures of Sisters from all kinds of Orders. Not that I did that or anything...

when you're hoping Imagine Sisters will restock on shirts before Christmas so you can finally get one!

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...