It's Going Too Fast...

Yes, I have read about this happening in many vocation stories even to many of the saints, but I just couldn't imagine it because it was not my experience.  It's usually always a misunderstanding about the life and even of the faith.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NonNovi

• AnneLine

• petitpèlerin

• TheresaThoma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I told my parents, I'm shaking right now. First my mother, she expected it but wasn't prepared for this. And she doesn't like the idea of me becoming a priest. My father didn't want to listen to what

BTW, if you think you don't yet know God's will, look at this:     "Dragging" is the exact same word one of the sisters I interviewed used when she was describing how she came to know her vocation

This is not a fun place to be in, I've been there and will probably have to go there again. Try to be patient it is a bit of a mourning process for them an anger is one of the stages. When they bring