An Old School Catholic Message Board

Creepy Generic Undefined Human...?

Mary's Margaret

Oh my goodness!!

Unfortunately for you, the great and powerful dUSt didn't change "Church Militant" back to "Chicken Militant" :ohno:

Never noticed.  I find it funny too and sure have been called worse!  And never tempt WORSE!

Edited by BarbaraTherese

Mary's Margaret

I tried to edit my last post to add something, but couldn't so I'll put it here...

Well, I guess that's me told.    :hehe2:   Back to my hidey-hole    :paperbag:   'cause I don't usually 'sweat the small stuff'...just had a question and an opinion.  My apologies if I offended anyone because I really do appreciate what you do here and the sense of community you've created.  All is well.

Not to worry, Mary's Margaret.  I try to spend a little time on Open Mic and Lame Board just so I do have some idea of the bigger picture... because this is a unique little culdesac....

I first noticed it up against ARFink's picture with the orange 'creature' - and I though it was dUSt playing a trick on HIM... because he had asked to be considered for CM status...

Then I noticed it against BarbaraTherese's 'simplicty' comment... and that ws kind of interesting......

Then I realized that a LOT of people are in that group... and now I almost feel left out.  :(   I also have my creepy alien moments.... and frankly, if he had put 'BRUTE BEAST' next to my name, it woudl have been speaking more truth than not....  :brutebeast:

Used to be that the lame board was the 'creepy aliens'... and most of us really are kind of undefined humans.

I guess dUSt could have called us all common, generic sinners and only been speaking the truth....

But I hope the time of penance ends before Lent.....

What is the thread title in Open Mic? 

LOL......... :lol4:.........I think I found it! :lol4:........................ :popcorn:

LOL  This (one way) street does not have a perm, nor a blue rinse!  Short cut dyed auburn hair, dUSt ! :popcorn:

Now tempting...............WORSE!

Edited by BarbaraTherese

I tried to edit my last post to add something, but couldn't so I'll put it here...

Well, I guess that's me told.    :hehe2:   Back to my hidey-hole    :paperbag:   'cause I don't usually 'sweat the small stuff'...just had a question and an opinion.  My apologies if I offended anyone because I really do appreciate what you do here and the sense of community you've created.  All is well.

Nahhh - no offense at all whatsoever here.  

I have my giggle for the week from our truly fearless leader!  Thank you both.

posting just to see what my tag says

Edited to add, I'm a lurker and have a perm LOL

Edited by JessicaKoch

What is the thread title in Open Mic? 

LOL......... :lol4:.........I think I found it! :lol4:........................ :popcorn:

LOL  This (one way) street does not have a perm, nor a blue rinse!  Short cut dyed auburn hair, dUSt ! :popcorn:

Now tempting...............WORSE!

Is it "street" or "saint"?  :think:

I love anagrams  :hehe2:

Edited by Pax_et bonum

Is it "street" or "saint"?  :think:

I love anagrams  :hehe2:

Ahhhh ............. that is all in the mind, heart and soul of our great and noble, just and creative, fearless leader!   My initial reaction  : "Street with a perm?"