• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nikita92

• BarbaraTherese

• AnneLine

• Mary's Margaret

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's dUSt's way of saying he's sick of people complaining about the titles. I think once the most vociferous whiners quiet themselves down he'll put it back.

It's not personally directed at you or me. Don't worry about it or assume it somehow defines you ("painting others with the same brush" etc). It's dUSt's forum and he'll do what he likes with it, and

I tried to edit my last post to add something, but couldn't so I'll put it here...

Well, I guess that's me told.    :hehe2:   Back to my hidey-hole    :paperbag:   'cause I don't usually 'sweat the small stuff'...just had a question and an opinion.  My apologies if I offended anyone because I really do appreciate what you do here and the sense of community you've created.  All is well.

Not to worry, Mary's Margaret.  I try to spend a little time on Open Mic and Lame Board just so I do have some idea of the bigger picture... because this is a unique little culdesac....

I first noticed it up against ARFink's picture with the orange 'creature' - and I though it was dUSt playing a trick on HIM... because he had asked to be considered for CM status...

Then I noticed it against BarbaraTherese's 'simplicty' comment... and that ws kind of interesting......

Then I realized that a LOT of people are in that group... and now I almost feel left out.  :(   I also have my creepy alien moments.... and frankly, if he had put 'BRUTE BEAST' next to my name, it woudl have been speaking more truth than not....  :brutebeast:

Used to be that the lame board was the 'creepy aliens'... and most of us really are kind of undefined humans.

I guess dUSt could have called us all common, generic sinners and only been speaking the truth....

But I hope the time of penance ends before Lent.....

What is the thread title in Open Mic? 

LOL......... :lol4:.........I think I found it! :lol4:........................ :popcorn:

LOL  This (one way) street does not have a perm, nor a blue rinse!  Short cut dyed auburn hair, dUSt ! :popcorn:

Now tempting...............WORSE!

Edited by BarbaraTherese
I tried to edit my last post to add something, but couldn't so I'll put it here...

Well, I guess that's me told.    :hehe2:   Back to my hidey-hole    :paperbag:   'cause I don't usually 'sweat the small stuff'...just had a question and an opinion.  My apologies if I offended anyone because I really do appreciate what you do here and the sense of community you've created.  All is well.

Nahhh - no offense at all whatsoever here.  

I have my giggle for the week from our truly fearless leader!  Thank you both.

What is the thread title in Open Mic? 

LOL......... :lol4:.........I think I found it! :lol4:........................ :popcorn:

LOL  This (one way) street does not have a perm, nor a blue rinse!  Short cut dyed auburn hair, dUSt ! :popcorn:

Now tempting...............WORSE!

Is it "street" or "saint"?  :think:

I love anagrams  :hehe2:

Edited by Pax_et bonum
Is it "street" or "saint"?  :think:

I love anagrams  :hehe2:

Ahhhh ............. that is all in the mind, heart and soul of our great and noble, just and creative, fearless leader!   My initial reaction  : "Street with a perm?"