An Old School Catholic Message Board

Backed Myself Into (and Out Of Maybe!) A 'corner'?

BarbTherese

Ahhhh a cruise ship on the Mediterranean.  When I dream my favourite daydream, I am lazing in a deck chair on the deck of a cruise ship, with a table and a colourful cocktail resting there - and I am reading a really good book looking forward to a lavish dinner later in the day, perhaps a swim in the pool beforehand.  I recall a nun who taught me telling me to imagine the most wonderful thing I could ever experience and that would be Heaven for me.  Hence Heaven nowadays also has a beautiful warm and gentle ocean, a cruise ship, cocktails, swimming pool and a lavish dining room.......with bar for more cocktails :dance2:  But just in case, I do buy a lottery ticket now and then :popcorn2:  I figure that if The Lord wants me on a cruise my number will come up..........

.................................my lottery number that is :numchucks:

That Communio really is an excellent site, NO - this title caught my eye "The Spiritual Charism of Nazareth"http://www.communio-icr.com/  - I read the opening lines and it held be rivetted until the end mainly because it was 'up my alley'.  It was not as an exacting theological document as the one you quoted, although I have made a resolution with myself to read it with care + dictionaries and try very hard to understand the bulk of it anyway if not all of it.

I've put Communio into my Favourites to check every now and then. The subscription is beyond me, but fortunately it seems that issues do become available in text on the site.

Thank you very much for sharing the Communio site and a really valuable one it seems to me -  as well as sharing your perspective on vocations.