An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dsmme May 2013 Discernment Retreat Official Thread!

DiscerningCatholic

• 2 weeks later...
DiscerningCatholic

Hehe I think we may have (briefly)... perhaps if I post my picture:

Cather+pic+MEEE%2521%2521%2521.jpg

I got there on Friday and was in the Library.  I *do* love Tolkien and Chesterton!  :D

~CatherineO~

Wait. Were you one of the two girls who came into the second grade classroom? Two girls came in on Friday night and one of them smelled the book I was reading. :lol:

Crucesignata

Wait. Were you one of the two girls who came into the second grade classroom? Two girls came in on Friday night and one of them smelled the book I was reading. :lol:

Yup!  I was indeed one of those two.  Though I was not the one who smelled the book, I am quite book-crazy (which is why I was in the Library).   :hehe2:

Edited by Crucesignata

DiscerningCatholic

Yup!  I was indeed one of those two.  Though I was not the one who smelled the book, I am quite book-crazy (which is why I was in the Library).   :hehe2:

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG?????????????????????? :o DIS NOT OKAY!!!!

Crucesignata

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG?????????????????????? :o DIS NOT OKAY!!!!

Actually... I did.  :P

DiscerningCatholic

Well, I missed it... <_<

:P

I would have spent more time talking to my fellow retreatants, but I was busy hangin' with my family the sisters!

FutureSister2009

I am determined to get myself to the one in November. I've been beating myself up for not going in May. Can we get a November thread going?