An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dsmme May 2013 Discernment Retreat Official Thread!

DiscerningCatholic

NatalieisCatholic

I am so happy for everyone who is going! Prayers to you all.  :pray:

Hopefully I'll be able to go next year! (I am still too young to go this year.  :cry:)

Don't forget to tell us how the retreat goes! 

ToJesusMyHeart

484880_4555320755478_830994870_n.jpg

The sister on the left is the VD, Sister Peter Marie. On the right is the Novice mistress, Sister John Thomas.

I was just on their 5 day Come and See retreat (with B), and it was breathtaking. So beautiful. And, thanks be to God, they are coming to visit my school soon! When I got the email from Sr. PM saying, "I wanted to let you know that Sr. John Thomas and I are coming to Texas A&M. We are really excited about coming!"  :smile3: <---my face! 

Our souls thirst for God, and staying with them was like taking a drink from the fountain of the Lord. 

DiscerningCatholic

AAAAH, you know B. too????? :smile4: I LOVE HER!!!!! She's applying, I think! She totally looks like she could be related to Sr. Peter Marie. 

DiscerningCatholic, great picture! I can totally see you in one of their habits :D 

:blush: D'aaaw, thanks. :)

I am so happy for everyone who is going! Prayers to you all.  :pray:

Hopefully I'll be able to go next year! (I am still too young to go this year.  :cry:)

Don't forget to tell us how the retreat goes! 

There's apparently a pre-Dominican Dominican code of law that says that you can't tell any details about the retreat. :| 

NatalieisCatholic

AAAAH, you know B. too????? :smile4: I LOVE HER!!!!! She's applying, I think! She totally looks like she could be related to Sr. Peter Marie. 

:blush: D'aaaw, thanks. :)

There's apparently a pre-Dominican Dominican code of law that says that you can't tell any details about the retreat. :|

Well if there's a Dominican code of law, we don't want to mess with that!  :hehe:

I am going to the May retreat unless I get married by then....just kidding :|

Yeah I am going just to meet you awesome phatmass ladies!!! :)

DiscerningCatholic

Well if there's a Dominican code of law, we don't want to mess with that!  :hehe:

Definitely not! I'd rather not get kicked out by angry nuns before I even apply! :hehe2:

DiscerningCatholic

They barely even frown

I know. :P I don't even think they have normal non-smiling faces.

Edited by DiscerningCatholic