An Old School Catholic Message Board

That's All, Folks! Or So I Thought...

marigold

Spem in alium
7 hours ago, marigold said:

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys on VS for being such a great ongoing part of my life. I'm logging out at the end of this weekend, and going back to the monastery during the coming week, and hopefully not leaving again for a very long time! 

The evening I get back, I'm going to be lighting some candles at Vespers for various people, and if anybody wants a candle lit for them, now's the time to let me know :) 

Ahhh this is the best! Know you're in my prayers always. Please do light a candle for me and my family. :) 

We are going to miss you, Marigold.  But I'm so excited for you as well.  Please light a candle that I might be accepted as a Dame in Obedience in the Order of Malta

This is wonderful marigold! I will continue to pray for you too. Also, please don't waste a candle on me, but I only ask that you think of me at least once a year :kiss:

I am going to miss you a lot!

HopefulHeart

I am so happy for you, marigold! Thank you for your presence on Phatmass and may God bless you! :) Also, please light a candle for me and my family.

:o)Katherine:o)

Marigold, words cannot express how happy and excited I am for you! Thank you for all of your words of encouragement, prayers, and stories. It has been a joy to have you on Phatmass. You are in my prayers and always will be. Please include my vocation in one of your candles that is lit. Thank you so much! God Bless! :nun1:

I will pray for you as you start this wonderful journey.  I have been enriched here by your posts and will miss them.  

IgnatiusofLoyola

I'm sad. I misread Marigold's post and waited too long to PM her. :( I thought she was logging out this coming weekend. :(

veritasluxmea
On 1/8/2016, 6:40:46, IgnatiusofLoyola said:

I'm sad. I misread Marigold's post and waited too long to PM her. :( I thought she was logging out this coming weekend. :(

Maybe someone lurking or posting here knows her and can let her know this happened?

I have the address of her monastery. I will ask her if it's OK for me to pass it on. Alternatively you could PM me your message for her and I will enclose it with my own letter. :)