An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hopefulbride's Countdown To Entrance Into Postulancy

HopefulBride

HopefulBride

I hope time flies by. Today went by fast enough as work was very busy. I hope the rest goes by just as fast. I am off tomorrow and so will get to go to te Chrism mass. Yay!!!!!

HopefulBride

You're always in my prayers.. and this news really is amesome

Thanks! 65 days!!!

Oh and I got the rest of my paycheck yesterday. Will update blog with amount needed.

These are the sisters who formed their own community from that other community that had broken with the Magisterium, right? (Just trying to get oriented to the right community here!)

OnlySunshine

These are the sisters who formed their own community from that other community that had broken with the Magisterium, right? (Just trying to get oriented to the right community here!)

Yes, they were originally part of the CMRI community that is not in communion with the Church.  I will not link to it here but a simple Google search will bring it up.

HopefulBride

What MM said. 15 sisters left the mount and three communities resulted. One if them is where Mary's Child aspires to enter.

64 days!!!

HopefulBride

The last few days have been busy with work and sheep farm visits :) so I have been remiss in updating my blog and my countdown thread.

I googled the number of days today and I have

59 days left 

Less than two months to go!!!

If you find yourself bored, go read me rambles here ------>  http://dynasvocation.wordpress.com/  (I updated the blog today :) )