An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anybody Here Entering Soon?

ToJesusMyHeart

I enter postulancy in 65 days!!!

Kateri I know what you meant. I was telling myself that for over two years. Now that it is around the corner I just don't know what to do with myself.

That's so awe.some! I'm going on a retreat with the Sister Servants of the Eternal Word in a couple weeks and we'll see what happens  :beg:

I'd love to find my community.  This is probably not discernment but lately I've been really ready to quit my job   :lol:  It would be tremendously helpful if God would direct me to the right community soon so that I can smoothly transition from my job to the convent   :hehe2:

domenica_therese

Nashville.  :like:

I know two people who will probably be entering with them!! All contingent on the Lord though. I'm visiting with one of them in 9 days.

ToJesusMyHeart

I know two people who will probably be entering with them!! All contingent on the Lord though. I'm visiting with one of them in 9 days.

I know 12 of them! Which two do you know? You can PM me if you don't want to say their names publicly. :)

We were aiming for september for my entrance (I haven't been accepted yet though), but some issues are coming up medically in addition to parental objection. So I'm not sure what's going to happen.

Same thing here. Probably in fall, but still have to get accepted first (but that won't be too hard). And I have some medical stuff going on too, have to go to the hospital in 2 weeks for examination. Parents are gradually accepting it.

I am entering on September 8, 2020....

(....that is when i want to enter)...

I am entering on September 8, 2020....

(....that is when i want to enter)...

Let's not start the countdown thread QUITE yet, dearie.  :)

Lil'Monster

Let's not start the countdown thread QUITE yet, dearie.   :)

Yeah, she might be married on that day..hahahha