An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anybody Here Entering Soon?

ToJesusMyHeart

Mary's Child

Well... I was supposed to but that has been delayed due to losing my job and needing to raise money and I still need dental work done. Please please please pray for me that it all works out works out since I really want to enter.

also pleaase pray for me to be able to accept and do the will of God whatever that may be.

HopefulBride

Well... I was supposed to but that has been delayed due to losing my job and needing to raise money and I still need dental work done. Please please please pray for me that it all works out works out since I really want to enter.
also pleaase pray for me to be able to accept and do the will of God whatever that may be.

You are definitely in my prayers MC!

Guest Allie

Prayers! 

ToJesusMyHeart

Was just invited by Sr. to write my spiritual autobiography to share with her and the NM and Mother.  :love:

Edited by ToJesusMyHeart

Let's not start the countdown thread QUITE yet, dearie.   :)

But... but Krissy!!! :sad:

You know where I want to enter at!

Okay, it's no really "entering" as most of you would define it.  But... I was accepted as a Candidate for the Order of Malta Class of 2014.  I'm so very excited and humbled all at the same time.  I was recently in Washington, DC with the 52 others of the Class of 2014 for our first Formation Weekend.  There's a ton of stuff for me to do between now and October 2014 including the mandatory work trip to Lourdes for a week.

• 3 months later...
Hna.Caridad

I will be entering with the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia in August. :)

Prayers for Briana Leigh Cecilia Tobin & for all of those who will be entering their respective congregations this month.  May God bless you as you continue to discern your vocations!

Spem in alium

Okay, it's no really "entering" as most of you would define it.  But... I was accepted as a Candidate for the Order of Malta Class of 2014.  I'm so very excited and humbled all at the same time.  I was recently in Washington, DC with the 52 others of the Class of 2014 for our first Formation Weekend.  There's a ton of stuff for me to do between now and October 2014 including the mandatory work trip to Lourdes for a week.

CONGRATULATIONS! :) The Order is blessed to have you! And have a wonderful time in Lourdes. I will pray for you to St John the Baptist, Blessed Gerard and Our Lady of Philerme. 

As for me...I'm getting closer to working out where I *might* be going or entering... :)

Praying for all entering this month. What a joyful time!

Edited by Spem in alium

• 3 weeks later...
Julie de Sales

It seems like some people are going to enter the monastery soon. I’m thinking about Petitpèlerin, Desire, Maravillas... It would be nice to have an update on their discernment/entering process  ;)

TheresaThoma

I got to meet Petitpèlerin in June, but I forgot her exact entrance date it is very soon though. I've sent her a letter and might be going to visit the community where she is at in the spring. I'll definitely let you know how that goes!

Julie de Sales

I got to meet Petitpèlerin in June, but I forgot her exact entrance date it is very soon though. I've sent her a letter and might be going to visit the community where she is at in the spring. I'll definitely let you know how that goes!

Thank you very much!