• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ToJesusMyHeart

• AmicaMea

• OnlySunshine

• FutureSister2009

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will be entering with the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia in August. :) 

Had a major step forward this week. It's all but official. My sisters are no longer saying "if you enter" but "when you enter". We'll do the paperwork in a few weeks, and then it will be official, and

I will be entering in September.  :nun:

I will be entering with the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia in August. :)

Congrats!!

The PMers are inflitrating the Nashies! BTW has anyone heard anything from our Nashie-in-training DeusTeAmat?

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

Same thing here. Probably in fall, but still have to get accepted first (but that won't be too hard). And I have some medical stuff going on too, have to go to the hospital in 2 weeks for examination. Parents are gradually accepting it.

I've been keeping you in my prayers, I hope things continue to get better for you No Novi

I'm hoping to know for sure by mid- late June, but I'm moving forward right now as if I WILL be officially accepted to enter the Seminary in August all signs are pointing in that direction.
  • Like 1