Anybody Here Entering Soon?

domenica_therese

Congrats!!

The PMers are inflitrating the Nashies! BTW has anyone heard anything from our Nashie-in-training DeusTeAmat?

I saw her this weekend! She's doing super well. They've started sewing their habits, so she could tell me all the strange things about them I never knew. 

Edited by domenica_therese
  • Like 3
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ToJesusMyHeart

• AmicaMea

• OnlySunshine

• FutureSister2009

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will be entering with the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia in August. :) 

Had a major step forward this week. It's all but official. My sisters are no longer saying "if you enter" but "when you enter". We'll do the paperwork in a few weeks, and then it will be official, and

I will be entering in September.  :nun:

Briana Leigh Cecilia Tobin

I'm not sure if she's still entering August, but look out for Angela, she tells the BEST stories.

Was she on the January vocations retreat?
If so OH GOODNESS she DOES! She was telling me about how one time she was singing the wrong song at mass and I'm pretty sure I almost DIED I was laughing so hard haha.

• Like 2

Was she on the January vocations retreat?
If so OH GOODNESS she DOES! She was telling me about how one time she was singing the wrong song at mass and I'm pretty sure I almost DIED I was laughing so hard haha.

YES that's her!! She's a beautiful woman.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a major step forward this week. It's all but official. My sisters are no longer saying "if you enter" but "when you enter". We'll do the paperwork in a few weeks, and then it will be official, and then I can say more about it.

These last few weeks have been incredibly grace-filled (no thanks to me but God is good!) I've had some major doubts, temptations, and struggles, as I was warned I would, but through them it's just become clearer to me that this is his will. His providence and his blessings and the good people he's put in my life are just incredible.

This is really happening. Pinch me.

Edited by petitpèlerin

Had a major step forward this week. It's all but official. My sisters are no longer saying "if you enter" but "when you enter". We'll do the paperwork in a few weeks, and then it will be official, and then I can say more about it.

These last few weeks have been incredibly grace-filled (no thanks to me but God is good!) I've had some major doubts, temptations, and struggles, as I was warned I would, but through them it's just become more clear to me that this is his will.

I'm so happy for you! How wonderful! :)

Guest Allie

These last few weeks have been incredibly grace-filled (no thanks to me but God is good!) I've had some major doubts, temptations, and struggles, as I was warned I would, but through them it's just become clearer to me that this is his will. His providence and his blessings and the good people he's put in my life are just incredible.

So happy for you.  No pinch.  Gentle hug. :nun1:

• Like 1

which order?? :)