An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Now Catholic!

jazzytakara

jazzytakara

This was the most amazing night ever, so glad I have finally made it. My photos don't seem to be attaching though =( ... Oh well, tonight was amazing, no real words to describe it at the moment, need to process it and right my conversion story later. Happy Easter Everyone!

May the blessings and grace of God accompany you on your Catholic Christian journey. 

Welcome to the Church!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :paco2:  Tacos all around! :)  :paco2:

Edited by morostheos

dominicansoul

YAY!!!  All our newly baptized & confirmed Catholics warm my heart and bring tears of joy on Easter Sunday! Congrats!

This was the most amazing night ever, so glad I have finally made it. My photos don't seem to be attaching though =( ... Oh well, tonight was amazing, no real words to describe it at the moment, need to process it and right my conversion story later. Happy Easter Everyone!

welcome to the family. :) 

Not The Philosopher

Congrats!

This was the first -liturgical- anniversary of my reception into the Church, and it was neat to be watching it happen from the other side.

thessalonian

Praise God!  Welcome in to the fold.