An Old School Catholic Message Board

Epic Fail (2)

Papist

homeschoolmom

You sound bitter.

Maybe... but not because of any weddings I was or was not in... or about who was in my wedding a jillion years ago. (I don't have any cousins that I would recognize if I were to run into them on the street.)

Maybe... but not because of any weddings I was or was not in... or about who was in my wedding a jillion years ago. (I don't have any cousins that I would recognize if I were to run into them on the street.)

I am. I was obliged to invite my brother's sis-in-laws, whom I do not care for. I did. They accepted, but after I never got the RSVP and bugged my brother to ask them if they are. As you know, the price of the reception (that I paid for, but that is another thing) is based on number of people attending. They did not show. Must have been a chewing tobacco convention the same day. I have not heard from them since. That was 8.5 years ago.

homeschoolmom

I am. I was obliged to invite my brother's sis-in-laws, whom I do not care for. I did. They accepted, but after I never got the RSVP and bugged my brother to ask them if they are. As you know, the price of the reception (that I paid for, but that is another thing) is based on number of people attending. They did not show. Must have been a chewing tobacco convention the same day. I have not heard from them since. That was 8.5 years ago.

Oh yes... don't get me started.... :rolleyes: (Trying to convince my dd to (eventually) have a small wedding on our parish's lovely (and small) chapel.)

Edited by homeschoolmom

Leonardo da vinci

I believe he did.

Apparently what he did is even more effective than lying in making your pantaloons catch fire.

:lol:

Oh yes... don't get me started.... :rolleyes: (Trying to convince my dd to (eventually) have a small wedding on our parish's lovely (and small) chapel.)

Yes. There are people that were at my wedding that I have not heard or seen since.