An Old School Catholic Message Board

It's Boring In Here. Let's Shake It Up.

Gabriela

What ya'll need is a :brutebeast: along for fun.  And I can keep ARFink in line.  AnneLine has her ways.  (I can risk saying this now that he has returned my computer... except that he has remote access... uh. oh..... :eek:

As far as VS not being exciting right now... it is because we have the NERVE to have had all our nunnabees turn into nunbecomes.   And that is a good reason for a boring season.

BUT it is time to start sowing a new crop.... and taking care of our semi-perennials who are in holding patterns.  

Just remember Annie, the remote access is like launching a missile. It takes two keys, and you have one. No worries. :)

Oh, good, that's fine to know, ARFink!!! Now I can tease you unmercifully if you start maltreating the nunabees.

But frankly... I don't think he has it in him to TRULY be inappropriate with anyone... so enjoy doing something with him, nunabees and DS!

With that said... he's a lot of fun to have around and would make a WONDERFUL asset along on a nun run.... and if someone discerns out... well, hmmm.... ;)

And speaking of nun-runs,  I'm open to helping out if anyone wants to look at visiting some places in the San Francisco area.....

ARFink can tell you I definitely know how to get around on foot and public transit....

Guest Allie

What ya'll need is a :brutebeast: along for fun.  And I can keep ARFink in line.  AnneLine has her ways.  (I can risk saying this now that he has returned my computer... except that he has remote access... uh. oh..... :eek:

As far as VS not being exciting right now... it is because we have the NERVE to have had all our nunnabees turn into nunbecomes.   And that is a good reason for a boring season.

BUT it is time to start sowing a new crop.... and taking care of our semi-perennials who are in holding patterns.  

I wanna be a nunbecome.  :nun3:

Good, we'll put you in as the second plant to be transplanted in the new season. 

I think Hopeful Bride will get to transplant first.   (CONGRATULATIONS!)

:)

Please define a 'nunlit'?   Glow with the same kind of happiness someone with a religious vocation has?  Or do you wanna be like me... someone who is just here to support the others?

Strictlyinkblot

A baby nun, aka. postulant, although I like the idea of glowing with happiness. I think I meant to type Nunlett

Edited by Strictlyinkblot

Strictlyinkblot

I'm an ex-CON :|

as in "ex-CONvent" girl.... :P

I heard of one girl who left her monastery being referred to as the divorced one in the family.

ToJesusMyHeart

Is that where I steal a nunnabe and run?

Oh, good, that's fine to know, ARFink!!! Now I can tease you unmercifully if you start maltreating the nunabees.

But frankly... I don't think he has it in him to TRULY be inappropriate with anyone... so enjoy doing something with him, nunabees and DS!

With that said... he's a lot of fun to have around and would make a WONDERFUL asset along on a nun run.... and if someone discerns out... well, hmmm.... ;)

I do wish he could come, but the nuns say girls only. :(

I do wish he could come, but the nuns say girls only. :(

I'm sure you could disguise him pretty easily! 

:evil:

fink, this is what you get when you say I'm no fun! Hehe. 

Well if it's God's will I plan to enter by next August! But we'll see what happens. 

I'm aiming for september :priest: but I'll first have to see how healthy I am by then.

You should come along, it'll be fun. ;)

You want me to help you steal a nunnabe? Well that would certainly be exciting.

You want me to help you steal a nunnabe? Well that would certainly be exciting.

I dunno about that, but I'd like stealing you for a day. ;)