An Old School Catholic Message Board

News About Franciscan Sisters (discernment Retreat And Website)

Sister Rose Therese

Sister Rose Therese

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to let you know, because many of you have helped me make plans for these in the past.

Our new website is finally live.  I know I have some spelling mistakes to correct but at least it is up.  I finally looks like we have entered the 21st century.  :)   You can visit it at: www.franciscansisterspeoria.org

The other bit of news is about our discernment retreat, June 6-8, 2013.  It will be over the Solemnity of the Sacred Heart and the Memorial of the Immaculate Heart.  Friday, our usual day of recollection, we'll have Expostition of the Blessed Sacrament and silence from after morning Mass until supper.  It is for single, Catholic women, aged 18-40, who are discerning their vocation.  If you're interested, you can contact me for more information.

Thanks again to all who have helped with this.

God bless you.

truthfinder

Hi Sister,

didn't really have a chance to read all the pages, but from an aesthetics perspective, it's lovely. 

Guest Allie

I'm glad you're up and running.  I missed "Franciscan Footprints."  It's interesting how you have all vocations on the site now. 

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to let you know, because many of you have helped me make plans for these in the past.

Our new website is finally live.  I know I have some spelling mistakes to correct but at least it is up.  I finally looks like we have entered the 21st century.  :)   You can visit it at: www.franciscansisterspeoria.org

The other bit of news is about our discernment retreat, June 6-8, 2013.  It will be over the Solemnity of the Sacred Heart and the Memorial of the Immaculate Heart.  Friday, our usual day of recollection, we'll have Expostition of the Blessed Sacrament and silence from after morning Mass until supper.  It is for single, Catholic women, aged 18-40, who are discerning their vocation.  If you're interested, you can contact me for more information.

Thanks again to all who have helped with this.

God bless you.

Might I point out this page to those who have questions about the differences between religious communities? I guess I have!