An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Has News

DiscerningCatholic

LittleWaySoul

I love Sr. Evangeline just totally tearing that question about the Judges apart!!!! I was like  :bounce: and then  :winner:  I mean...LIKE A BOSS.

~~~~~~

It was something like "Which three of these six names are people in Judges?"

And she basically went like this "Well, I know it's not him, him, or him, so I'm gonna go with him, him, and him." It took her less than 30 seconds.

I loved that part too :love: Sister Evangeline is so adorable! She OWNED that question! :smile3:

I think they should go back next year and try to win it all again

^THIS

FANGIRLING. F-A-N-G-I-R-L-I-N-G

ME TOO :love:

DiscerningCatholic

I loved that part too :love: Sister Evangeline is so adorable! She OWNED that question! :smile3:

I think Sr. Evangeline left; she's not on the community list anymore!!!! :(

And they eat fast too........

Really? :| I pretty much didn't eat the whole weekend.

FANGIRLING. F-A-N-G-I-R-L-I-N-G

I nearly flipped out when I saw her walking through the airport!!! Of course...she didn't see me, since I was sitting on a bench outside, waiting for the nun bus. So she's walking through the airport, trying to find me, and I pick up all of my stuff, take off running, waving my arms...everyone at the pick up point was like :crazy: And then she saw me and tried to get out but the doors wouldn't work! :hehe: She had to go down to the next set of doors.

domenica_therese

I know someone who knows her and yes, she did. It's hard to leave in any case, but it must have been especially hard to leave after doing something as public as that show. Prayers for her!

Edited by domenica_therese

LittleWaySoul

I know someone who knows her and yes, she did. It's hard to leave in any case, but it must have been especially hard to leave after doing something as public as that show. Prayers for her!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!??!??!??!??!?  :shocking:

dominicansoul

discernment is a mystery, the Holy Spirit lets you know when to stay and when to go...

Pax_et bonum

I figured I'd post this here since it talks about Anna entering Carmel this past weekend as well as why SheIsCatholic's videos were taken down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3fzqO5A-S9M

domenica_therese

:o Why did she leave???! Did she just discern out?

Isn't that why everyone leaves? :P

I really don't know though, and even if I did know personal details, it wouldn't be my place to tell. Just keep her in your prayers because God knows the specifics and that's enough. :)

DiscerningCatholic

I think which Carmel was probably kept vague on purpose. 

I didn't ask which Carmel; I was too surprised hearing that she entered ANY Carmel. 

I didn't ask which Carmel; I was too surprised hearing that she entered ANY Carmel. 

ToJesusMyHeart did ask, I was responding to her.