An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Has News

DiscerningCatholic

PhuturePriest

I didn't post any pictures; I don't have too many of them and the ones I do have are on a friend's camera. And a lot of the sisters wanted them to stay within my Facebook profile and go no further. :\ Sorry! I do have one that I can share, though...

298556_383381971778931_1577843033_n.jpg

So you were just trying to make it suspenseful with the huge spaces? I'm sorry to say it takes .01 second for me to scroll down. ;)

DiscerningCatholic

So you were just trying to make it suspenseful with the huge spaces? I'm sorry to say it takes .01 second for me to scroll down. ;)

LOL I know...I just like doing that. Even when I don't have big news. x)

PhuturePriest

LOL I know...I just like doing that. Even when I don't have big news. x)

Well, I suppose I shall allow you to do that. ;)

dominicansoul

I didn't post any pictures; I don't have too many of them and the ones I do have are on a friend's camera. And a lot of the sisters wanted them to stay within my Facebook profile and go no further. :\ Sorry! I do have one that I can share, though...

THEY ARE ALREADY SHARING WITH YOU THE PRACTICE OF KEEPING THINGS WITHIN COMMUNITY....!!!!!

aka

"The Dominican Code"  :ninja:

DiscerningCatholic

We pulled up to the motherhouse on Friday (I got to work with Sr. Mary Grace's students for a bit after I arrived in Ann Arbor; best behaved kids i have ever seen) and I felt like jumping out of the nun bus and doing this :nun2: and screaming "I'M HOME!!!!!!!" I was so happy that I couldn't even cry; I was just like :smile2: and kept saying, "I can't believe I'm here. I just can't believe I'm actually here." The sisters who were driving were like  :nun3:

Yippeeeeeee!!!!!   

Ok, these are not Dominican but...      :nun2:  :nun2:

Edited by Eowyn