An Old School Catholic Message Board

Inappropriate Posts On Phatmass

dUSt

I don't know what happened tonight, but I had to delete an inappropriate post, suspend a member, and move a bunch of stuff to the Lame Board. Its not my business what y'all do outside of phatmass, but please don't bring it here. Sexual innuendo can be funny in some settings, but this is not the place. 

I would also appreciate it if y'all stopped using phatmass as the place to advertise meetings outside of phatmass, if this is the type of behavior that is occurring.

God bless. Be holy.

Since this wasn't locked i'm guessing it's okay to reply to this.

I think part of the debate was if it was inappropriate to begin with.

I miss all the fun stuff.

Nah, it was fairly tense in a bad way after awhile. You didn't miss too much fun, promise.

Lilllabettt

Disappointing and dis-edifying to watch that go down. Def expected a little more prudence from people in this community.

Edited by Lilllabettt

man, i go to bed early one night and i miss all the good stuff. i guess that'll teach me to try to get more sleep.

PhuturePriest

man, i go to bed early one night and i miss all the good stuff. i guess that'll teach me to try to get more sleep.

T'was quite epic. If I hadn't been talking on the phone more of my witty one-liners could definitely have been used.

OnlySunshine

I must have missed the action because I have no idea what y'all are talking about...  :unsure:

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

Mary's Child

I must have missed the action because I have no idea what y'all are talking about...  :unsure:

Trust me you dont want to :pinch:

what i don't understand is that if there were people in chat who were upset about a conversation occurring, why didn't they just say something to the other people in chat?