An Old School Catholic Message Board

Favorite Wedding Gowns And Other "accessories" For The Wedd

Ima Lurker

brandelynmarie

In the past week, I've started reading blogs by & about CV's & wanted to share this beautiful photo. I think her dress & veil illustrate what you are saying Laurie. :)

phohelen8.jpg

My grandmother made my First Holy Communion dress as well as my Confirmation dress.  When I groaned because my Confirmation dress was so plain and nothing like my very pretty First Communion outfit - my Nana said about my Confirmation outfit:  "The Holy Spirit will adorn it".  I have never forgotten that.  They were words that made a huge impact on me and the beginning of a lasting devotion to The Holy Spirit at least and one quite outstanding favour received after confident prayer.

Edited by BarbaraTherese

In the past week, I've started reading blogs by & about CV's & wanted to share this beautiful photo. I think her dress & veil illustrate what you are saying Laurie. :)

phohelen8.jpg

Thank you! So lovely!

This thread has been split from the other one in the Debate Table.  As per new Vocation Station rules, any debate regarding the nature or focuses of the vocation of consecrated virginity should be referred to the Debate Table. -Aloysius  :cyclops: