An Old School Catholic Message Board

Second Retreat (dc's Updates)

DiscerningCatholic

OnlySunshine

I got to kiss and venerate a 1st class relic last year AND pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet in its presence.  It was awesome.  ;)

Spem in alium

Last year I made a confession and prayed in the presence of relics of JPII and Mother Teresa. I believe they were first class relics. It remains one of the greatest moments of my life.

DiscerningCatholic

My LifeTeen parish has somehow acquired first class relics of St. Dominic and St. Vincent Ferrer. 

:bounce:

DiscerningCatholic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jez31FuEtQo&list=UUn2sn8Xx8SPYcaODQ1f_Bag&feature=share

I really like this. :guitar:

MargaretTeresa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jez31FuEtQo&list=UUn2sn8Xx8SPYcaODQ1f_Bag&feature=share

I really like this. :guitar:

Adorbs.

• 1 month later...

Feels like I've not been on here in forever. :|

I agree! What on earth have you been up to? :)

DiscerningCatholic

Finishing up school *sends up Hallelujah Chorus* AND NOW I'M DONE!!!!!!!!! :yay: 

I also got six vaccinations and a TB test on Friday. The T-DAB vaccination has made me feel like hell for the past three days; haven't slept more than 6 hours at night. Fever, aching, general blah. Good news is, I tested negative for TB. 

I've also started a small business of customized portrait painting. No orders yet, but it's been fun painting my own stuff in the mean time.

Spem in alium

I've also started a small business of customized portrait painting. No orders yet, but it's been fun painting my own stuff in the mean time.

Just visited your page - so cute! Love the customised portrait.

Finishing up school *sends up Hallelujah Chorus* AND NOW I'M DONE!!!!!!!!! :yay:

I also got six vaccinations and a TB test on Friday. The T-DAB vaccination has made me feel like hell for the past three days; haven't slept more than 6 hours at night. Fever, aching, general blah. Good news is, I tested negative for TB.

Congratulations on being done with school! Hopefully you will be around here more now :)

Having a quick peek at your paintings...

TheresaThoma

Have fun! The first time I went it was a bit overwhelming and I got lost several times but I loved the beauty of it.

DiscerningCatholic

It was a low Mass and I was already familiar with that form of the EF so I didn't get lost too bad. Plus, they had the little booklets. 

Now not getting lost while trying to get home is a different story... :blush: Took me an hour just to find the main road. 

• 2 months later...