An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vsers - Virtues To Practice And Contintents To Pray For During 2014

AnneLine

Running low on props, but have everyone's requests noted!

I am happy to draw Virtues & Continents for people, but won't be doing so until Sunday the 17th!    Kind of like Christmas... we need to let the anticipation build!!!!

I'd like both please : virtues and continents

Thank you and for your prayers - will keep you in mine................. Barb :)

Edited by BarbaraTherese

Running low on props, but have everyone's requests noted!

I am happy to draw Virtues & Continents for people, but won't be doing so until Sunday the 17th!    Kind of like Christmas... we need to let the anticipation build!!!!

I guess we will all be working on the virtue of patience until then!

Hmmmm.... well.... I'm thinking...... The171 has asked for an 'early decision' ... do the rest of you want me to go ahead and pick today/tomorrow... or wait till next week?   I originally selected next week to NOT interfere with Lil Red's saints!

OK, have houseguest this weekend... I Think I will try for right around noon on Monday Pacific Standard time... -- US Veterans' Day!

Hmmmm.... well.... I'm thinking...... The171 has asked for an 'early decision' ... do the rest of you want me to go ahead and pick today/tomorrow... or wait till next week?   I originally selected next week to NOT interfere with Lil Red's saints!

I thought it was because of your guest/time constraints. I don't think getting them both at once (the virtue/continent and the saint) is "interfere"-y in any way. I could go for immediately. But if it's inconvenient, I can also wait!

Little bit of both, Curiousing.  Can't do it this weekend because of guest.   Was holding out till next weekend to make my life easier... but will be off on Monday, so no reason to not do it then!  :)

Now....now!

(I have poor impulse control!)

Well here is something to keep us all busy while we wait, a little reading on the virtues!

ROTFL !   Max!

And for all of you....Your patience has been rewarded!  

I pulled a virtue and continent for The171.... and when I told my houseguest, T, what was going on (because she pulled the one for The171) she insisted it is MEAN to keep all of you waiting until tomorrow...

so T and I will be publically pulling them for EVERYONE in a few moments!  I will post them in the order they were requested, starting with the ones in Vocation Station, and then moving to Open Mic.

Beginning here in about 5 minutes!!!!

I bet everyone will be grateful to you, The171, for speeding up the process! 

ToJesusMyHeart

AnneLine, could you pick a virtue not only for me, but also for my roommates? 

AF

SM

AS

SL

BL

ML

And one for us as a household, please. Many thanks!

OK... All are pulled... Holy Spirit  is doing interesting things!!!!

Will be posting in Vocation Station first.... and then will go back to Open Mic...

My Friend T says this is REALLY Interesting -- and she is the person who prays Liturgy of the Hours with me each day!