• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AnneLine

• TheresaThoma

• Pia Jesu

• ToJesusMyHeart

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess we will all be working on the virtue of patience until then!

ROTFL !   Max!   And for all of you....Your patience has been rewarded!     I pulled a virtue and continent for The171.... and when I told my houseguest, T, what was going on (because she pulled t

Did I muck it up and get you twice?   Oops!   That is really funny, but you enjoy your OpenMic Virtues.     My friend was sitting here, muttering, 'tell them "I" Didn't do it - it was the Holy Sp

Running low on props, but have everyone's requests noted!

I am happy to draw Virtues & Continents for people, but won't be doing so until Sunday the 17th!    Kind of like Christmas... we need to let the anticipation build!!!!

Running low on props, but have everyone's requests noted!

I am happy to draw Virtues & Continents for people, but won't be doing so until Sunday the 17th!    Kind of like Christmas... we need to let the anticipation build!!!!

I guess we will all be working on the virtue of patience until then!

• Like 2

Hmmmm.... well.... I'm thinking...... The171 has asked for an 'early decision' ... do the rest of you want me to go ahead and pick today/tomorrow... or wait till next week?   I originally selected next week to NOT interfere with Lil Red's saints!

Hmmmm.... well.... I'm thinking...... The171 has asked for an 'early decision' ... do the rest of you want me to go ahead and pick today/tomorrow... or wait till next week?   I originally selected next week to NOT interfere with Lil Red's saints!

I thought it was because of your guest/time constraints. I don't think getting them both at once (the virtue/continent and the saint) is "interfere"-y in any way. I could go for immediately. But if it's inconvenient, I can also wait!

ROTFL !   Max!

And for all of you....Your patience has been rewarded!  

I pulled a virtue and continent for The171.... and when I told my houseguest, T, what was going on (because she pulled the one for The171) she insisted it is MEAN to keep all of you waiting until tomorrow...

so T and I will be publically pulling them for EVERYONE in a few moments!  I will post them in the order they were requested, starting with the ones in Vocation Station, and then moving to Open Mic.

Beginning here in about 5 minutes!!!!

I bet everyone will be grateful to you, The171, for speeding up the process! 

• Like 2

OK... All are pulled... Holy Spirit  is doing interesting things!!!!

Will be posting in Vocation Station first.... and then will go back to Open Mic...

My Friend T says this is REALLY Interesting -- and she is the person who prays Liturgy of the Hours with me each day!