An Old School Catholic Message Board

"bob Wants To Be A Nun..."

DameAgnes

That is amesome!  :hehe2:

Why doesn't the phorums allow the correct spelling of a.w.e.s.o.m.e.? It always does this to me, too.

Do you find something 'amesome' by shopping at Ames?

TheLordsSouljah

Why doesn't the phorums allow the correct spelling of a.w.e.s.o.m.e.? It always does this to me, too.

Do you find something 'amesome' by shopping at Ames?

Hehehe, it's just a fil.ter problem. Phatmass is so awwesome it fil.ter out any trash words that people might accidentally write. :) However, our dear AWE.SOME somehow got stuck in the fil.ter like Nemo and got a bit bent.... as you can see, fil.ter also got stuck and comes out as fiddler...

Edited by TheLordsSouljah

Sr Mary Catharine OP

I panicked when I saw the title because with all the gender-change going on I am just waiting for Bob who became "Beth" to have a conversion and want to enter a nuns' monastery!

I panicked when I saw the title because with all the gender-change going on I am just waiting for Bob who became "Beth" to have a conversion and want to enter a nuns' monastery!

Heh.  I initially did the same!

I got a good giggle out of that! :hehe: They look like a lovely community. 

We did have someone with that situation post here once! 

Mary+Immaculate<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAdvdW0l6Ao

A guy who is discerning his vocation as a Franciscan friar did this as a response to "Ordain a Lady."