An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dylana's Salesian Countdown

the171

PhuturePriest

no :((((((

:sad:

I have no idea how I'm going to survive seminary. My cat is inseparable from me. Wherever I go, she follows me, and if I'm in a room and close the door, she'll paw at the door and cry incessantly until I open it back up. My family tells me when I'm gone on trips, she wanders through the house aimlessly and gets in all sorts of trouble and havoc. It makes me feel terrible whenever I leave the house. :P

It's going to be hard on my dog, too, when I leave to move into my own place (or, through some miracle, get accepted to religious life - you never know!).  She's the family dog but she's adopted my mom and I as co-owners.  She loves being near me and waits for me to come home when I'm at school.  I'm the one who wanted her the most after our other dog died.  I hated not having a dog in the house.  She is my baby and my buddy. 

Meh

I would message you on FB, but I think you blocked me (don't know why). I know you've had a hard time, but I don't see why others have to suffer because you hurt. Shouldn't our own hurt encourage us to love even more fervently? You can't hurt me, FS. So don't worry about that. I've struggled so much these past four years, and no word that you say can hurt me. But I'm worried that others might be effected if you keep on this path. Please, choose love. Choose joy. Choose peace. Lashing out at others will only make the pain in your heart even worse.

I love and pray for you often, dear. Stay strong.

ToJesusMyHeart

I would message you on FB, but I think you blocked me (don't know why). I know you've had a hard time, but I don't see why others have to suffer because you hurt. Shouldn't our own hurt encourage us to love even more fervently? You can't hurt me, FS. So don't worry about that. I've struggled so much these past four years, and no word that you say can hurt me. But I'm worried that others might be effected if you keep on this path. Please, choose love. Choose joy. Choose peace. Lashing out at others will only make the pain in your heart even worse.

I love and pray for you often, dear. Stay strong.

:love: