An Old School Catholic Message Board

Private Vows in The Laity/Spirituality

BarbTherese

I had a real marathon of posting yesterday and throughout last night.  I was so happy to be able to get into Phatmass again and now, after my IT man left yesterday, I can access absolutely everything on my laptop on to my big screen.  It is huge and a real relief for tired eyes.  Not only that my keyboard is now directly under the big screen.  I was not expecting it really, but now I can touch type with ease.  Deo Gratius Laudate Dominum.

I not only can witness to the essential importance of Holy Communion ("unless you eat of the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His Blood, you shall not have life in you") but also to practice patience as a quality of Love.   I find patience very difficult, but my son has been regularly encouraging me to be patient and that all things will fall into place in their due time.  How right he is about patience!  In the cause and effect follow-on in life's journey, I have had to learn the time to "sit in my cell and my cell will tell me what to do".  In other words, the times to patiently await the further unfolding of God's Will in a circumstance.  It is not always obvious and apparent.

I have never read about the above nor heard about it(except for the cell quote, which I read in Merton's Contemplation in a World of Action Kindle Edition $15.19 in Australia.***1 What I an about in my journey is to think over whatever, e.g. circumstances, as my journey unfolds; therefore, all is subject to E&OE (error and omission excepted:soccer:).  Back in the day, dark ages, we used to put E&OE on all our  quotes to clients.   I am an armchair nothing at all.  Merely an ordinary everyday 'face in the pew' ... truly, of the least of the very little ones among the Children of God, His People.  No pious platitude, a fact of life.  Be that as it may, I am conscious of a great dignity, a right by birth and by baptism.  Nothing deserved, merely conferred gratuitously by virtue of birth and baptism and through, by virtue of, every single birth and baptism.  Through baptism we are conferred gratuitously a deeper Gift than that at birth.

***1 "The spiritual and psychological insights of these essays were nurtured in a monastic milieu, but their issues are universally human. Thomas Merton lays a foundation for personal growth and transformation through fidelity to "our own truth and inner being." His main focus is our desire and need to attain "a fully human and personal identity." This classic is a newly restored and corrected edition and the inaugural volume of Gethsemane Studies in Psychological and Religious Anthropology, a series of books that explores, through the twin perspectives of psychology and religion, the dynamics and depths of being fully human. "When I speak of the contemplative life I do not mean the institutional, cloistered life, . . . I am talking about a special dimension of inner discipline and experience, a certain integrity and fullness of personal development . . . . Discovering the contemplative life is a new self-discovery. One might say it is the flowering of a deeper identity on an entirely different plane . . ." --Thomas Merton, from the book" (If you like to listen and watch now on YouTube Archbishop Fulton Sheen, he gives much insight into the importance of the ideal partnership of psychology and theology. The Dominican nun who taught us in College said that science and theology must walk hand in hand. If they do not, then something is amiss or wrong in the science or in the theology.  Fiery tiny Sr Mary Benignus OP (decd) who taught me in second through to fifth year, was one of the greatest Gifts The Lord ever gratuitously benefitted and with which to bless all her students, who had ears to listen and to hear - one only Gift at Confirmation.  Biggy. as we fondly called her. sure could put a fire under all of us ... a fire of fear!  She was Irish and about five foot nothing, very tiny and slender and elderly even when she taught me.

It was not unusual for her to respond to a question from me with "we have libraries in the city, go at 3pm and find out for yourself.  Either that or "Sit down and DO NOT put your hand up again!"  Talking one day about the great importance of purity and the terrible sin to betray it.  I put my hand up and said something like "But Sister, the urge to create is instilled in all of us, but to steal is not?" "Sit down and do not speak another word".  "Yes, Stt"  "Do NOT call me Stt". "Sorry Sister".   We used to shorten Sister to a Stt".

vocation-letters-vestition.jpg?fit=391,4

Edited by BarbTherese

The Nature of Our Minds FULTON J. SHEEN Every human being at his birth has everything to learn (CERC website)

Excerpts from here and there in the above article text - which is rather long but well worth the read:

Quote:  This change of attitude and transformation requires that an outside Power or Spirit that acts like a catalyst bring together discordant elements into a new unity.

Quote: The world is not as irreligious as it seems at first glance. Religion has moved out of churches, to a large extent, to cope with our frustrations, despairs, shames and neuroses. The only mistake the churches can make in the new order is to assume that everybody must come to them instead of their going to everybody.

Quote: The famous painting by Holman Hunt entitled Opportunity pictures Christ at an ivy-clad door, knocking. Hunt has been criticized for not putting a latch on the outside of the door. The answer of the artist was, The door is opened from the inside.

His words were a confirmation of the story of opportunity. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear My Voice and open the door, I will come into him and will sup with him and he with Me. These gracious words declare the long suffering of Our Lord as He waits for the conversion of sinners; but the love which seeks to bring that conversion about is a knock. The knock is an inspiration, a thought, an intuition anything which seems to spring up from our subconscious mind, either telling us that we are on the wrong path or showing us the right path. It is unfortunate that we have come to think of the subconscious mind as being a kind of cesspool or garbage can, in which all the refuse of the conscious mind is thrown. Actually, the subconscious mind is the cellar door or rear entrance into the conscious mind by which Divinity gains admittance, almost surreptitiously.

Quote: To have the courage to look into ourselves is the beginning of a dialogue that takes place between the mask and the face, the shadow self and the real self. Once this dialogue has been achieved honestly, then there opens another dialogue that of the soul with God. We cannot have communications with heaven until we have communications with ourselves. The prayerless people are the masked people.

Barb - my tuppense:The above quote begs a new question to me.  What IS REAL PRAYER? Is there such a thing as praying, but it is not REAL PRAYER. One response crops up immediately to mind i.e. prayer(s) leant by rote and never with reflection – i.e. to not grasp the meaning of what one is saying  And yet, if the person has a real intention to pray in truth, then the rote person is INDEED PRAYING IN TRUTH. "Man judges appearances, but The Lord KNOWS the heart" (Book of Samuel)

Quote: When we wear the mask, we talk about the weather at cocktail parties in order that we will not have to be embarrassed by revealing the true self, but in the dialogue with self, the subject is: How do I stand, not in the face of fellow man, but in the face of the One Who will judge me? This kind of conversation is not intellectual; it is rather anecdotal, as the Bible is anecdotal, as the Iliad and Odyssey are anecdotal. For here we have not a tale, but the experience of a personal truth. The soul is then no longer like the husband who keeps from his wife things that she should know as he asks, Should I tell my wife? Once the soul truly discovers itself, then there is nothing to be hidden either from the self or the wife or from God. It is a mark of sanity to talk to yourself provided the subject is the real self.

7 minute video:

Below is a brilliant and easy to understand explanation of consciousness and the unconscious~quite a few giggles now and then.  Suggest you put on the subtitles/closed captions: I am an Aussie and can find the American accent  a difficulty at times and I can laugh till I have tears of laughter at the problems the typist or whoever or whatever it be of the captions has problems translatingrotfl.......25 minute video:

There is a 9.56 minutes i.e. almost 10 minute video posted as Part 2, but it is merely repeating the conclusions in Part 1, or the first video from His Grace, which I have posted already.  Hence, I have not posted Part 2.

But below is another fascinating video from His Grace.  Don't sweat the small stuff, leave it to The Holy Spirit to guide you wherever you need to be.  Patience.  If Jesus was crucified for my sins, regarded the fool for doing so sometimes.  Surely I can take flack and be regarded as fool for trying to serve Him as He calls me..........and calls you too to your own identity in Him......."They have persecuted Me AND THEY WILL PERSECUTE YOU".  Any form of persecution mild or severe is a badge of true discipleship in Jesus.

That same Dominican nun who taught me, told us that we all have a unique identity in Jesus Truly Man, Truly God.  It is that I have and you have something to be done in His World that only you or I can accomplish through our unique identity in Him, through our true selves, found only as we walk in the Footsteps of Jesus, Who is The Way, The Truth and The Life.

23 minute video:

His Grace recorded video 50 years or so ago.  It is prophetic as we all walk, particularly perhaps the USA, towards the year 2024.

Glass of wine and vaping - chucked the cigarettes.  My son was very concerned about my health taking up smoking again at my age.  One glass of wine around 200mls aint gonna kill me or do any harm - or I would be long gone.

My pocket sure appreciates ditching the cigs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEaZSNQnImY8iTai4lJfY

Whever there is division, especially where unity once prevailed, therein you see the work of Satan, The Evil One, Ol Nik ... whatever name you care to give that thing.  What an insult to the male gender to call it an he, male.  It is an It!

Here is a sign of division and the work of Satan:

If you have NOT read the article by Archbishop Fulton Sheen and the following two videos by Hi Grace, which I posted, I don't think you can get it!  Whether we like it or not, Vatican II was a work of The Holy Spirit and it is not up to society to come to us, The Church.  It is up to us, The Church, to go out to society.

Are we missionary or are we not.  The Mass comes from Missio, mission, to send.  If I am indeed missionary, then one of the better preparations is to study the work and times of St Paul.

The book which the A/b in the above video has written is a bit of plaigerism from Pope Benedict, when he ws A/b Cardinal Ratzinger: Faith and The Future :

The church will become small

CARDINAL JOSEPH RATZINGER

The church will become small and will have to start afresh more or less from the beginning.

She will no longer be able to inhabit many of the edifices she built in prosperity. As the number of her adherents diminishes . . . she will lose many of her social privileges. . . As a small society, [the Church] will make much bigger demands on the initiative of her individual members....

It will be hard-going for the Church, for the process of crystallization and clarification will cost her much valuable energy. It will make her poor and cause her to become the Church of the meek . . . The process will be long and wearisome as was the road from the false progressivism on the eve of the French Revolution — when a bishop might be thought smart if he made fun of dogmas and even insinuated that the existence of God was by no means certain . . . But when the trial of this sifting is past, a great power will flow from a more spiritualized and simplified Church. Men in a totally planned world will find themselves unspeakably lonely. If they have completely lost sight of God, they will feel the whole horror of their poverty. Then they will discover the little flock of believers as something wholly new. They will discover it as a hope that is meant for them, an answer for which they have always been searching in secret.

And so it seems certain to me that the Church is facing very hard times. The real crisis has scarcely begun. We will have to count on terrific upheavals. But I am equally certain about what will remain at the end: not the Church of the political cult, which is dead already, but the Church of faith. She may well no longer be the dominant social power to the extent that she was until recently; but she will enjoy a fresh blossoming and be seen as man's home, where he will find life and hope beyond death.

51TsdDCeRJL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Faith-Future-Joseph-Ratzinger/dp/1586172190   Also available on Kindle.  Prices etc. available on above Amazon link.

Increasingly, the future is becoming a theme for theological reflection. In the backIng

round we can detect a growing concern among many people for the future of faith. Does faith have any future at all, and, if so, where in all the confusion of today's trends will we discover its embryo?

But the problem of the future assails not only the believer. In the ever more rapidly advancing process of historical evolution, man is confronted with enormous opportunities, but also with colossal perils. For him, the future is not only hope, but sorrow-a nightmare, indeed. He cannot avoid asking what part faith can play in building tomorrow's world. Joseph Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict XVI, approaches this problem of universal concern from a variety of angles, bringing his deep personal faith and theological brilliance to bear on these serious questions.

Jesus posed a question: "When I return will I find Faith on earth?

Those advocating a retuirn to pre V2 have lost Faith that The Holy Spirit was at work in V2.  For anyone who has made the journey of Faith knows, we have to TRUST NO MATTER HOW DARK AND CONFUSING THINGS MIGHT BE.  WE HAVE TO WALK ON TRUSTING.  dEO gRATIUS lADATE Doiminum.

Edited by BarbTherese

Apologies for all typing problems.  Overnight for some reason, this morning I could not connect to the big screen.  I will have to contact my IT guy on Monday.  I can hardly see this small screen  and now my keyboard is no longer under the screen - it is to the far right of the much smaller screen.

It is almost as if this unit is haunted as things have just disappeared vanished - caput, gone and I cannot find them anywhere.  Perhaps a polterg0ost or something is at work.

Something weird happened last night and I am almost used to the weird since I shifted here.  My home here is blessed and consecrated to The Sacred Heart.  Last night finally got to bed when there was a sudden loud bang on my front verandah.  Put the lights all out and just listened.  Nothing more and so after a short listening space in the dark, I put the light back on again and then I heard the sound of my computer starting up.  It is located in my family room area not at all near my bedroom.  I just ignored it thinking I will deal with whatever in the morning.  I had a great nights sleep..  This morning, I could not connect to the big screen.

Almost unbelievable are the problems I have had trying to read and type etc. today.

Apologies again

suelen-inacio-haunting-house.jpg?1566331

red-devil-cartoon-emoji-character-footag

That dam-nedf thing can try, but to date has not won the war.  Just a battle or two or three or whatever.  All for Thee, Sacred Heart of Jesus, no matter what befalls me, Jesus, it is all for Thee Amen

Laudate Dominum Deo Gratius.

john-16-33-3.jpg

24388277c6392c046b4f65501b8333e8.jpg

JMJ+

Four words I can skim over without much thought:

IN THE NAME OF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i hae sent a text to my IT guy about not being able to connect to big screen.  He will reply when he can.  So I am typing nearly blind as best I can.

The spiritual life is indeed the greatest adventure I have ever lived for sure:

\

JMJ+

The world is in dire straights needing heartfelt prayer.  And the temporal order is that order to which the Laity specifically is vocated (called) by The Lord.

60 Minutes Australia is a TV program I can usually respect.  It goes to air every Sunday night in Adelaide Sth. Aust. usually.

The following video is available on YouTube, no problems for me anyway, again it is an episode of 60 Minutes Australia.  IT IS AGE RESTR ICTED.

What is the primary reason for the strong and persistent, persevering, Ukrainian Resistance to Russian invasion.  The Ukrainian President names it in one of the first questions asked of him.  It is Unity (including Unity of) the Ukrainian soldiers!  What can that say to me in the battle with evil in any of its' forms great or small.  I/we, who are confirmed as a Soldier of Christ in The Sacrament of Confirmation, called to the Laity, the majority of us, and therefore the temporal order within creation and The Church?  Words of Jesus: "GO OUT INTO THE WHOLE WORLD...........:

The video from 60 Minutes Australia is an interview in Kiev with President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, the Ukrainian President. (Click on to "Watch on YouTube" ... the video is AGE RESTRICTED.

Quality of video below not the best, but worth listening, I thought.  I love the biblical story of Jonah - and no wonder the prophets tried to run from their task or personal vocation and often the sometimes funny story of how God got through to them, finally putting them into a position where their vocation cannot be avoided.

A few guys I have a lot of time for in following videos.  I am obviously eclectic in source teaching/learn material for many things, including for formation and growth - without getting ridiculous.  I think too that The Holy Spirit can speak to one in diverse ways, means.  I can learn by listening to others, listening and hearing.  While not, of necessity, taking every word and thought on board i.e. selective.

At 77 years of age almost, I can confidently state, always short of a miracle of course, that there will never be a generation like ours.  Unless, The Lord help us, 'they' decide to destroy all the music, videos etc. etc., it is ours but to plant our seeds willynilly.  What I love about the Parable of The Sower is that he does cast his seed willynilly, some falls on rocks, some in bad soil, some in weeds and some thankfully in good soil.  So journey on casting willynilly wherever you will your own seeds.  The rest is up to The Lord.  Bless us, Lord through the hands of your Blessed Mother - Queen of all Your Mercies Who Are Lord of Infinite Mercy.  Bless the works of our hands and show us The Way, we who are all without exception Your children.

Bob Dylan's lyrics can be found https://www.bobdylan.com/songs/

"Ask not  what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."  President John Kennedy.

The above contains one of the best, if not T HE best, guitar solo's I have ever heard.  

When in Rome one must speak in the lingo of the Romans.  Otherwise no one will understand a word you say.

Certainly, the artists grasps that an artwork can take many perspectives.

When in Rome one must speak in the lingo of the Romans.  Otherwise no one possibly will understand a word you say.

Some, of course, might be multilingual.

101713844_2962645743842961_1647496360359

"CAN EMBARK" to my mind should read "MUST EMBARK" ..................

I have changed around the following personal email to hide identities, except my own.  Packages are government allowances to support the elderly.  I have been awarded Package 4, around $54,000 per annum or the highest Package amount.  It is paid monthly in increments of that total $54,000 to chosen mature aged person chosen Service Provider, who charge for EVERYTHING, not cheap either.  This means a fair bulk of that $54,000 goes to the Service Provider to cover their charges.  Medication Prompts are carers calling to ensure medication has been taken – a hefty Service Provider charge on the Package ensues.

A Webster Pack or Blister is provided to break medication (for patient) into Morning, Daytime and Evening medication prescribed.

In the journey towards unique identity intrinsic to happiness, unique identity is not an instant 'happening'.  It unfolds in actual circumstances, in actual hoc et nunc cause and effect in time and space (willed or, alternatively, permitted by God always) of any individual, non excepted.  No circumstance can be excepted in that journey; therefore, my own experiences related to mental illness or any other circumstance in my life has validity and is of valid importance in my journey - and as expressions of God's Will in my life.  Read the Story of a Soul, the autobiography of St Therese of Lisieux, Carmelite nun, saint and Doctor of The Church https://www.amazon.com.au/Story-Soul-Autobiography-Translation-Manuscripts/dp/0935216588  (said to be original transcript as written by St Therese)

I am posting the following copy of a personal email into Phatmass largely not only for members if interested and for general lurkers if interested, but for the certain Catholic 'hierarchy types' who are lurkers, who now and then and do read Phatmass as a Catholic Discussion site, interested in general Catholic thought out in cyberspace as it were.......and is.  They are the seeds we are planting - read Parable of The Sower in Matthew Chapter 13, in fact read the whole Chapter, commencing your reading with a brief prayer to The Blessed Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, One God: https://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/__PVM.HTM

'Hierarchy types' may or may not join an internet site under a User Name.  They may/may not lurk under the same 'cloak'/cloaked identity.

Copy of email to my son and brother:

The medication prompts just suddenly appeared after I came out of hospital.  That refers to medication in the Webster/Blister Pack only.  I did ask for the checks to stop as they really are unnecessary.  They haven't apparently, looking at the charges on the Service Provider  Statements. It is important to me psychologically (inclusive of psychiatrically) that I stay in control of my own mental health.  X my Psychiatrist permits it unless of course I become unwell.  She (alone) can instigate the ASIS Team or even Older Persons' Mental Health visit me in person to give her a second opinion of where I am at re mental health.  Service Provider X  do not have my permission to contact my psychiatrist.  I am unsure if ASIS now has another name or not.  It needs to be noted that it was my psychiatrist who guided me through 12 years of sound mental health, if a bit rocky(meaning bipolar is restless) now and then AND ROCKY IS NOT SICK PER SE - MEANING BIPOLAR IS OUT OF PATIENT CONTROL !!!, and to rely on what what psychiatrist indicates rather than any other party jumping to (potentially false) conclusions not leaving room for my personality rather relying solely on some sort of mysterious to me negative Barb stereotyping- I certainly rely totally on my psychiatrist’s feedback re my state of mental health and would pass on certainly any adverse comments to my son and brother.   I think I have proven over the many years of bipolar that I can manage my own condition.  Another story, however, if stress after stress is piled on me (as you, my Service Provider did prior to this last episode) - then bipolar will act up and from my last episode, potentially very seriously so.  My brother made me laugh when he said to me "While you were visiting another planet...."  Spot on. -  when I am unwell.  If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, Barb also sometimes visits Planet X 💀....... LOL

In the main my carers are still checking re the 2.30pm Medication without understanding that the first dose of PanOstea is taken am when I get up.  PanOsteaSR has an effective/therapeutic life-span of around 8 hours; therefore; much depends re time of that second dose on what time I have woken and taken that Morning Medication containing first dose of PanOsteoSR.  It annoys the heck out of me that the girls do check without understanding my previous sentence.  But again, I have asked that the medication checks stop.  It hasn't happened.  I have asked the carers to stop, but it continues unnecessarily.  Not necessarily with each carer however.

There are a few other charges on the Statements I would like to query.  But I have reasoned we(my son, brother and I) have enough on our plate just now.  In fact, I would rather leave the issue altogether until a face-to-face Meeting can be arranged with all of us at a later date down the line somewhere.

My Package Rollover has very minimally gone up, it seems, in three months !

Could we go ahead re your Dad's suggestion (if and when available) and ask my service provider if I MUST have an OT(Occupational Therapist) if it will be purchased out my fortnightly pension, not charging my Package?  I don't think we do have to consult an OT for personal purchases out of my pension, which I have done in the past without any OT input.   Unless that has suddenly changed too !!! Can the Package pay for your Dad's suggestion if we do go ahead that way?  But at this point, I think that the electric bed and electric recliner are prime and getting all that put to bed - 'scuse pun -  is enough for just now.  I certainly cannot take much more - fed up.  My carer on Mondays  has 2.5 hours on a Monday and come what may, I am determined nothing will get in the way of her taking me out for 2.5 hours as happened Monday of this week.  And I loved it !   It did wonders for me just to be out and about and in relaxation (Service Provider switched off) mode.  I have always been a people-person, not a hermit in seclusion.  In Elizabeth Park, I called Bethany "Kennedy Airport" as I not unusually had a steady stream of visitors and phone calls.  I would visit people too and on foot. This side of my life after shifting here, I wanted/planned to have a quiet and peaceful life to concentrate on my writings.  God has other Plans, not unusually, and I can only play the cards I am dealt by Him and that is ok with me i.e. God's Will in my own journey.  I would be round the twit again, on Planet X, for sure if not for my son and brother primarily.  My regular carers now have been a good support.  my youngest brother as well who regularly rings me.  He is going to send me a video of the funeral. X in Rostering is friendly and efficient.  Psychiatry does recommend that MI sufferers set up a support system.  Most sufferers I knew in Elizabeth had no support whatsoever.

I do understand that Service Provider Senior Coordinator might have needed to make changes, but to do so without any pre-explanation of some kind, was and is, making things difficult for us.  It is not as if I was deliberately trying to 'get around the system'.  It is the way things had been ever since I accepted X as my Package Provider.  At no point, did anyone, carer nor coordinator, indicate they were doing too much for me..........until X - and then it was for me a case of "not so much what you say, Sir, as the way you say it".

Love .............Mum and Barb xxx

PS X in Rostering said today that the maximum load a carer can lift or carry is 25 kilos.  I have no idea how much my wheelchair might weigh.  I am concerned for X on Monday (2.5 hours) as she will need to put the wheelchair in her vehicle and unload it as well.  Then do it all over again to return home here.  I like X for the 2.5 hours Social Support as X and I have much in common, nothing to do with MI. (Note for Phatmass: X on Monday is also a Catholic.  Although she too is disgusted with what has happened in parishes of her experience re sufferers of MI.  Hence she has stopped practising and not an unfamiliar story).

Phatmass note: What follows is my own reasoning drawn from my own experiences with one source or another: .............."Maintaining self-confidence and self-esteem is like pushing a barrel full of bricks up a very steep hill to MI sufferers.  It is a daily battle with stigma (often maintained in memory) - e.g. herd values (society) make our daily stigma battles, either faced hoc et nunc or retained in memory and experienced as hoc et nunc from past experience(s) extremely difficult, distressing to a MI sufferer.  In the main, the herd is coming from false stereotyping, instead of reliable source factual info., which would challenge and destroy stereotyping of any kind.  The journey to unique identity and happiness is a 365 daily unfolding in cause and effect in time and in space.  It is not an instant something or other - as always short of the miraculous, which potentially can occur. An hoc et nunc 'happening' or epiphany verges on the miraculous.

Phatmass note: my own reasoning continues: ..........."Not at all rare or unusual for a MI sufferer to strive to live up to expectations of others in the desire to 'fit in' and be socially accepted and acceptable - and that is deadly/abortive in the journey towards unique identity essential to happiness - which applies i.e. journey towards unique identity, to every single person MI or not.  Community, for one only, essential to that journey; hence psychiatry stressing the vital importance of support system, be it one, two or fifty persons (in part, essentially acceptance, friendship and love).  It is vital (intrinsically essential) to both mental health and the journey to happiness as aforementioned.  Humanity, as herd and individually, really must avoid conscious philistinism.  Largely they/I often do not.

The following are examples of shoring up their base.  In other words, gathering together, affirming and strengthening fans..........or, READY SET...............GO?

https://youtu.be/451H6kaKeSU

YouTube would not allow posting of video on the above link, but ok with following  although it is not as good/clear a video as the first above.

All the angry poor/politically angry need is charismatic leadership for revolution - and the poor/politically angry, history reveals (e.g. French Revolution, Russian Revolution, which I studied while a student) will not take their plight forever.  Revolution can be evil, but it can also be a movement for good.  Revolution commences from within, while Reformation commences from without.  The true revolutionary will stop for Love, but for romance........NEVER!

"I do not bring Peace alone, I bear a sword" Matthew Chapter 10 Verse 34: https://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/__PVJ.HTM

Lyrics, by Dylan, are featured on the video below:

MAFIA

HELL'S ANGELS 1%ers OMCG

ORIGINATING IN A HELL BELOW

The music of Bob Dylan is as important as the lyrics.  In the following video his music is a marking time beat.  The video that follows expresses music that is communication and movement, yet still marking time later in the video:

What he wears too.........

Take note all of the above Steve Taylor videos ..........non corrupt police still need our help.......to clean up our country(ies).........