An Old School Catholic Message Board

Carla Discerning Vocation

Carla

Congrats on your journey Carla and, what an amazing story with your sister, God bless you an your family !

Carla this is wonderful news!May God Bless you on your journey!What is the Daily schedule of this carmelite community

Thank you all from my heart!The time is passing so quickly

Carla this is wonderful news!May God Bless you on your journey!What is the Daily schedule of this carmelite community

​The daily schedule is

at 5:30 it is raising

At 6:00 it is morning praying and meditations

At 8:30 it is breakfast

At 9:00 it is working time till noon

At noon it is praying time 

At 1 pm Lunch

From 1:30 till 2:30 recreation time

From 2:30  it is spiritual readings 

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize from my slow writing here.I have been with my family on beautiful trip to Rome.It has been very blessed and holy time to spend with my family.

Also i have been with my community in time for St Teresa of Avila Birthday Celebration.Also daily mass and adoration and the preparations left me little time to spend at internet.But you are in my heart and in my prayers ever day!

God bless you all.

Carla may God reward you for this sacrifice you are making you will recieve many riches in Heaven!:amen:

PRAYING FOR YOU

When you are a nun will you still be posting on VS?

​First of all it will be long time before i become nun.I'm at the beginning of the beautiful jorney.Will i become or not, time and my community will tell.

About writing i must say i will not write any more.Before my entrance i will close my profile here.I'm entering cloistered community and will not have access to internet any more for some longer time.

Many prayers for you Carla as you prepare for your entrance to the Community in June.

God Bless you.:nun1:

• 2 weeks later...

Carla  ,  what  an  amazing  story  indeed !

Many  prayers  for  your  vocation   ,   and  could  you  possibly  offer  an  occasional  prayer  for  me  too  ?  :crusader2:

Thank you  ever  so  much  .

Carla  ,  what  an  amazing  story  indeed !

Many  prayers  for  your  vocation   ,   and  could  you  possibly  offer  an  occasional  prayer  for  me  too  ?  :crusader2:

Thank you  ever  so  much  .

​Dear Josefa thank you from my heart and thank you for your prayers.Of course that i will pray for you from all my heart.

Hidden Content

​I'm happy to share my story with amazing peoples like you.Thank you from my heart.

My Vocation journey is going well.I have little more then 2 months before the entrance.My days are busy and full of joy.

I'm very thank full for this time spend with my family.Next weekend we are visiting my sisters i can not wait to see her again.

You are in my prayers all the time all this amazing people i have meet here.

We will always pray for you so will the carmelite monks I asked to pray for you and so will 2 brothers  and 2 other nuns and a hermit.You should be covered!;)

I remember when you were at 120 days until entrance, soon you will be 60 days in :)

Are your preparations almost done?  Clothes bought, belongings sorted out?