An Old School Catholic Message Board

Carla Discerning Vocation

Carla

Congratulations, Sr. Marija !  Many of us have journeyed with you, and now we share in your joy.  May you be as happy as I have been, with a Golden Jubilee approaching.  I could wish you no more.  God bless.

It's lovely to hear from you personally Sr. Marija Mihaela . I'm so very happy for you and we will all look forward you sharing your last two years with us.

God  Bless you Sister.

DEar Carla, Since I'm going through similar experience, my wish is that our souls will encounter that stillpoint where the Holy Spirit -- with her "still and small voice" -- will guide us one little step at a time.  Always looking forward yet in the present and eternal time -- never looking to the past with its regrets and disappointments nor to the future with its anxieties and uncertainties.

Blessings, Grateful 

Dear friends in Christ!

Thank you so much for so many nice words and messages.It really warm my heart and soul to see so many message of encouragement.

Soon i will be able to write more but for now be free to contact me i will gladly to talk with all of you kind people.One of my new roles in my community will be that i will work with new possible vocations.So if anyone desire to just talk about it or have some question (not only about my order) i will be more then happy to help.

God bless you all!