• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carla

• Makarioi

• Jennifer

• Josefa

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 5 months Finlay i have something to write here.I have made official application to Carmel monastery. With God's grace soon i will found out did they accept me or no.Keep me in your prayers.

After long time again i have news.Carla will take her first vow on Sunday 3rd of September.Please pray for her in her formation and her vocation.God bless you all.

With great joy in my heart and soul i can announce that today i have receive letter of acceptance to Carmel of St. Joseph.I do not know yet my entrance day to enclosure but soon i will know and share

Posted Images

Gosh, I was just thinking of her and posted a prayer intention for her. Such wonderful news!! Prayers for her as she prepares to enter this next chapter of formation. :pray: Thank you for keeping us posted. 

4 hours ago, BarbaraTherese said:

I think our fearless leader, dUSt,:nun1: might have done some mischievious tweaking so that awe-some (without the hyphen) posts always as amesome. 

Josefa:

This is it exactly. The administrator - dUSt - has set up a couple of "fiddlers." Whenever you type certain words, Phatmass automatically changes them:

p-an-t-s gets changed to "pantaloons;"

c-h-e-e-s-e gets changed (but I can't remember what it gets changed TO - "coagulated milk curds"?);

and a-w-e-s-o-m-e gets changed to "amesome."

It's just for fun. It's not your phone! (And some people call the fiddlers "fiddlers" because the fiddlers "fiddle around with" or "play with" these words.) 

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Josefa:

This is it exactly. The administrator - dUSt - has set up a couple of "fiddlers." Whenever you type certain words, Phatmass automatically changes them:

p-an-t-s gets changed to "pantaloons;"

c-h-e-e-s-e gets changed (but I can't remember what it gets changed TO - "coagulated milk curds"?);

and a-w-e-s-o-m-e gets changed to "amesome."

It's just for fun. It's not your phone! (And some people call the fiddlers "fiddlers" because the fiddlers "fiddle around with" or "play with" these words.) 

F-i-l-t-e-r-s becomes "fiddlers." I didn't realized that there was a fiddler for f-i-l-t-e-r. :)

IgnatiusofLoyola
On 7/22/2016 at 11:55 AM, Josefa said:

Thank you  so  much  Luigi !

It  didn'the  make  sense  at all ,  especially  since  I  had  already  changed  the language - setting  to  English  !

Normally  it''s  Dutch .....

Josepha--Thank-you SO much for keeping us informed of how Carla is doing. We appreciate it very much!

Also, please don't feel embarrassed about being confused about the f-i-l-t-e-r-s on Phatmass. The main intent of f-i-l-t-e-r-s is to change words that a person might have used that others might find offensive, or perhaps simply make them uncomfortable. Although we haven't given examples, there are f-i-l-t-e-r-s for these "controversial" words, too. (Note: In most cases, a person has used a "possibly offensive" word by accident, but also, people on Phatmass have different ideas about words they might consider "offensive.")

dUSt, who owns and administers Phatmass, has a wonderful (and sometimes mischievous) sense of humor, so additional words are f-i-l-t-e-r-e-d, too, usually with silly results.

BTW--I have had NO trouble understanding your posts, so please, never apologize for the English in your posts!

• Like 1

Ignatius of Loyola wrote:  

"dUSt, who owns and administers Phatmass, has a wonderful (and sometimes mischievous) sense of humor, so additional words are f-i-l-t-e-r-e-d, too, usually with silly results."

i personally find those silly f-i-l-t-e-r-s really annoying, not cute.  'Pantaloons' and 'amesome' are particularly aggravating.  Just sayin'...

Edited by Swami Mommy
  • 1 month later...

Prayer for Carla........and...........:dance6:  :frantics:

Please convey to Carla when you can a big, hearty congratulations in moving on to a new stage of her Carmelite journey and discerning - and God's continuing blessings at every step in her noviciate and onwards.  Wonderful news indeed! :dance3:

Pictures at some point would be sensational too, if able.

• 8 months later...